By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Please to meet everyone! (Better late than never)

Ganoncrotch said:
ninjapirate42 said:

If I rage it's norally a silent, internal rage :D

Ah that's the spirit, keep it all pent up inside until it explodes some night at a bar with a headline reading "world of warcraft gamer kills 10 people in .... " I know you said you game on Nintendo and Sometimes Sony consoles... just whenever bad news involving gamers land it always seems to be a damn wow player, giving us all a bad reputation :D

Haha I have never played wow and I probably never will at this point. So if that happens it won't give the WoW players a bad name at least!

Around the Network
ninjapirate42 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Ah that's the spirit, keep it all pent up inside until it explodes some night at a bar with a headline reading "world of warcraft gamer kills 10 people in .... " I know you said you game on Nintendo and Sometimes Sony consoles... just whenever bad news involving gamers land it always seems to be a damn wow player, giving us all a bad reputation :D

Haha I have never played wow and I probably never will at this point. So if that happens it won't give the WoW players a bad name at least!

Drifted away from it myself a good bit since the content dried up completely and blizzard seem to think that the player base will be happy with a 12-16 month complete lack of anything to do... it's actually insulting more than anything else to not expect players to just up and leave.

Great game tho before, definitely past its prime now tho.

That said, you've now mentioned wow on the internet, to some people that is you spending hours online discussing ways that you are going to make your massive attack on the non wow players of society.

Regarding wanting to get a playstation system of some sort, you should really look into getting a ps3 now tho mate, I know it's odd a system on the way out, but you mentioned funds being a bit low (I think) and it was being chatted about in another thread about how you can find a ps3 now pre owned pretty damn cheap and pick up some great AAA titles from the system for under $5, it really is the best time to get one and pick up a ton of titles since second hand stores are now starting to clear off shelf space for ps4/X1 games so the clearout will make some great titles super cheap.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
ninjapirate42 said:

Drifted away from it myself a good bit since the content dried up completely and blizzard seem to think that the player base will be happy with a 12-16 month complete lack of anything to do... it's actually insulting more than anything else to not expect players to just up and leave.

That said, you've now mentioned wow on the internet, to some people that is you spending hours online discussing ways that you are going to make your massive attack on the non wow players of society.

Regarding wanting to get a playstation system of some sort, you should really look into getting a ps3 now tho mate, I know it's odd a system on the way out, but you mentioned funds being a bit low (I think) and it was being chatted about in another thread about how you can find a ps3 now pre owned pretty damn cheap and pick up some great AAA titles from the system for under $5, it really is the best time to get one and pick up a ton of titles since second hand stores are now starting to clear off shelf space for ps4/X1 games so the clearout will make some great titles super cheap.

Yeah I'll definitely look into the whole PS3 thing soon I think, there are a ton of good games for it. Funds are necessarily low, but games are just so damn expensive they can get low pretty quick when you're not buying cheap titles :)

Welcome! I remember seeing your awesome avi prior to me joining :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

ninjapirate42 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Yeah I'll definitely look into the whole PS3 thing soon I think, there are a ton of good games for it. Funds are necessarily low, but games are just so damn expensive they can get low pretty quick when you're not buying cheap titles :)

Oh yeah for sure, but if you look at some of the stuff on the ps3 now that is like I said... around the price of a cup of coffee you can get some amazing titles stuff that was $60 on launch and worth it, but just so mass produced that now it's $1-2 and still the same great AAA titles.

I know this site is euros but still just at the stuff which is there under 5 on it, I'm sure Canada has similiar pre owned stores which would have the same abundance of great pre owned stuff to sell.

https://ie.webuy.com/search/index.php?sortOn=sort_by_relevance&stext=*&catid=808&rad_which_stock=2&price=0-5&op=0-100

Cost of the uncharted/killzone/LA noire and assassins creed titles on that makes me cringe when I think how much I paid for some of them.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Welcome! I am also Canadian and around the same age!

I've definitely seen you around before, but welcome!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Thanks for the friendly greetings all!

Be sure to have some fun here! :3

A year older than me and into Zelda at that, welcome to the club =3.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"