By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Viking: Battle for Asgard - War is Hell Trailer

The game looks good and apparently it rewards you for exploring every nook and cranny in the game.

Around the Network

"Leave nothing but a sea of blood and a trail of body parts behind you"? :s I guess, by the looks and voiceover of this trailer, it will mainly appeal to 14-year-old boys who think the more blood and gore, the better the game.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Looks interesting dunno if it is worth a buy though, maybe a rental.

For some reason I'm more inclined to rent Deadliest Catch then this...

Its basically N3, but with vikings instead.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Wow ... this game will probably bomb critically , and same financially . It looks OK , but most trailers do ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

I think i would wait to get some player reviews before considering a purchase/rental.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Cheebee said:
"Leave nothing but a sea of blood and a trail of body parts behind you"? :s I guess, by the looks and voiceover of this trailer, it will mainly appeal to 14-year-old boys who think the more blood and gore, the better the game.

You're stupid, the first game was good (spartan:total warrior)  So I'm gonna get this.  You just think because it isn't on the FAGGY little wii that it sucks.

this is an automatic buy.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
Cheebee said:

You're stupid, the first game was good (spartan:total warrior) So I'm gonna get this. You just think because it isn't on the FAGGY little wii that it sucks.

Says the 15 year old boy who thinks the more blood and gore the better the game.

Strategyking92 said:
Cheebee said:

You're stupid, the first game was good (spartan:total warrior)  So I'm gonna get this.  You just think because it isn't on the FAGGY little wii that it sucks.

this is an automatic warning. trolling ain't cool. Bigotry even less.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Rath said:
Strategyking92 said:
Cheebee said:

You're stupid, the first game was good (spartan:total warrior) So I'm gonna get this. You just think because it isn't on the FAGGY little wii that it sucks.

Says the 15 year old boy who thinks the more blood and gore the better the game.

says the guy who spends too much time on here posting and is embarrassed of his age.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive