By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tekken 7: Fated Retribution New Trailer - Nina Williams Reveal - Evo 2016

Tagged games:

What is your favorite Tekken game so far?

Tekken 1 0 0%

Tekken 2 8 17.39%

Tekken 3 15 32.61%

Tekken 4 2 4.35%

Tekken 5/Dark Resurrection 6 13.04%

Tekken 6 0 0%

Tekken Tag 1 5 10.87%

Tekken Tag 2 8 17.39%

Tekken Advance 1 2.17%

Other 1 2.17%

Total:46
The Fury said:
Rafie said:

So you're really good and feint cancelling and burn kicks? Hehe Burn kicks was a joke. However, it takes some really precise inputs to make her cancelling effective. Folks like Latif, Uryo, Flash Metroid, Sanford Kelly and such really knew how to use her well.

No, not really good. Quite good. Sorry, British term there, it means slightly better than okay. I didn't play the game enough to become good.

Even being quite good with her is a feat in itself. She's a hard character to play.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Nem said:

That is just dumb. What a bad plot twist. If Kazuya is a clone, why does he have all those scars? Makes no sense to me.

Tekken Tag games have no relevance towards the plot.

Isnt Kazuya in the mainline titles aswell? One of you make your mind. I don't know what canon is. I'm just saying its dumb if he is a clone AND has scars all over from the fall in the volcano.

Tekken 3 was easily the best Tekken followed by 5 IMO. The bound system in 6 I liked as well. I liked TTT and TTT2 but a lot of people hated 2 for some reason. Sure it had some broken pieces but it was still pretty fun. I am super excited for Tekken 7! I am crossing my fingers AND praying for a fall 2016 release.

I hope they still do the Tekken X Street fighter game. I am almost 100% positive it would be better than Street Fighter X Tekken. And for some reason i want a Tekken X Soul Calibur game. I played so many people in Tag2! Forrest and Mashall Law, Paul, Bryan, Dragunov, Miguel, Jun, Asuka, Nina, Baek, Heihachi, Steve, Raven, Lili, and dabbled with Bruce, Bob and Leo. I am the type that can't stand playing the same character all the time and get annoyed when someone only plays with just ONE character.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Hiku said:

Kazuya is in the mainline canon story as well, but him being a clone turned out to be an unsubstantiated theory from the past. I've looked into it now, and the current Kazuya appears to be the original one, and his body was recovered and restored shortly after he was thrown down the volcano.

Ah good! That makes more sense.