Forums - General Discussion - VGC's Most Attractive User 2016: Sign-Up!

pest said:

I want to enter but my current account has less than 500 posts, BUT I used to post here under another account that has thousands (andrespetmonkey), can i still enter?

Hmm... I guess if you can prove me somehow that that was you indeed. But don't worry too much, that rule is to avoid spam accounts or possible flaiming accounts, I could make exceptions here and there.



Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

It's him,^

You look different than the first time you post your pic years ago andres.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Slarvax said:
pest said:

I want to enter but my current account has less than 500 posts, BUT I used to post here under another account that has thousands (andrespetmonkey), can i still enter?

Hmm... I guess if you can prove me somehow that that was you indeed. But don't worry too much, that rule is to avoid spam accounts or possible flaiming accounts, I could make exceptions here and there.

ok cl. only real proof I can think of is I know the email the old account was attached to, but im guessing only admins can see that. Otherwise if u go on my wall theres a couple users that knew the account





spurgeonryan said:
It's him,^

You look different than the first time you post your pic years ago andres.

16 - 19 are formative years m8. u look exactly as I expected btw





pest said:

ok cl. only real proof I can think of is I know the email the old account was attached to, but im guessing only admins can see that. Otherwise if u go on my wall theres a couple users that knew the account

I'm letting you in the cool kids list. Your wall seemed proving enough.

Don't make me regret it



Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
John2290 said:
Is everyone here gay? Theres no women on the site to vote..Oh, and smile for the NSA now having a face to go with every word you wrote on the forum and a link back to your facebook if your embedding the URL. dAYUM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_4turhbNzE





John2290 said:
Is everyone here gay? Theres no women on the site to vote..Oh, and smile for the NSA now having a face to go with every word you wrote on the forum and a link back to your facebook if your embedding the URL. dAYUM.

1. This is all for fun. This isn't supposed to be the end-all, be-all for how attractive you are and doesn't say squat of your value as a person

There are a few girls here!



Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Damn son I don't have any photos from the past year except my passport photo and me drunk in a skeleton morph suit. Maybe some college baseball photos but they'd all be action shots
I'll try digging though. Best photos are from grad two years ago



#1 Amb-ass-ador

Count me in

taken today



Where are my fellow Asian Brothers???????



Pocky Lover Boy!