By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC's Most Attractive User 2016: Sign-Up!

Reim delivers! Here you can see me fantasizing about the 6 tacos I just ate from taco tuesday

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
ReimTime said:

Reim delivers! Here you can see me fantasizing about the 6 tacos I just ate from taco tuesday

If the hot sauce on your head was actually good, I would let you win right away.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

ReimTime said:

You look like you're really wanting to laugh but are holding it .

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Slarvax said:
ReimTime said:

If the hot sauce on your head was actually good, I would let you win right away.

WHAT? Roast me a little and I'll be fine, BUT ROOSTER IS OFF LIMITS

Man where is your respect smh

#1 Amb-ass-ador

LipeJJ said:
ReimTime said:

You look like you're really wanting to laugh but are holding it .

Nah man that's just indigestion from eating six tacos probably

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

I don't have enough post's does that mean I can't enter :--(

I didn't see any age limit on this (and I'm younger than most people here), so if there is just quote this and tell me. I don't think I'll win, but I'm entering just to see how far I get, which is for fun.

This one is probably the best one out of... The maybe 50 that I did.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

ReimTime said:

I think one of your old avvies is in the background :P

Many great applicants! I'd probably enter if the internet wasn't forever and I wasn't so paranoid of people in my actual social life finding out about this.

iceland said:
ReimTime said:

I think one of your old avvies is in the background :P

Indeed it is! Liked the art so much I bought it as a poster

#1 Amb-ass-ador