By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC's Most Attractive User 2016: Sign-Up!

pbroy said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Damn! Another worthy contender!

I know, right? He's making it really hard 😫

That's what he said! 

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:
pbroy said:

I know, right? He's making it really hard 😫

That's what he said! 

Oh you!

Damn only have 100 or so posts, can't enter, guess I'll have to wait till next year :'(

Shadow8 said:
Damn only have 100 or so posts, can't enter, guess I'll have to wait till next year :'(

Spam the forums, get the minimum post count requirement and post your picture quickly before you get banned for spamming. 

SWORDF1SH said:
Shadow8 said:

Spam the forums, get the minimum post count requirement and post your picture quickly before you get banned for spamming. 

Hm, I'll give it a shot! Got nothing to lose.

Around the Network
Shadow8 said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Post your pic. We'll consider it

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
Shadow8 said:

Can I post it tomorrow or will it be too late by then? Also thanks for giving me a chance.

Shadow8 said:
pbroy said:

Can I post it tomorrow or will it be too late by then? Also thanks for giving me a chance.

Sure

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

So... round 1 starts tomorrow, right?

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Slarvax said:
160rmf said:
Slarvax said:

And I guess that's it. If you submited a pic and aren't on the list, notify me. If you submitted a pic but don't want to be on the list... Also notify me.

I think you missed my post. I removed the img tag because the image got huge on the page and i don't know why.

Well, I could still use it. You can change the dimensions of an image when you post it here

Well, i already posted the link with the image. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7737216 . I thought you would consider.

And I am having a bad time to change the dimensions, when try to do that my computer freezes. Anyway, i'll leave with that. Don't be scared

We reap what we sow