By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC's Most Attractive User 2016: Sign-Up!

ReimTime said:
LipeJJ said:

Deal.

But you'll have a hard time... there are tons of handsome users on this competition. 

Indeed there are! That is the risk I took when I decided not to take my shirt off

I know right. It would be easier if we could just strip our clothes off.

jk/ jk/

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Tough competition this year aswell!

*rdy to remove clothes for more votes!*

Forgot that OP stays always the same. List has been updated, we have 25 users officially in, and a few that have said they're in with no official picture. Pbroy reminded me that there is no need to close off the sign ups. They'll always be open until the end of Stage 1. So, you have until around monday next week if you want to participate, but I'd suggest to enter now rather than on Sunday night. I sound like a teacher.

What else... the voting system will be ALA VGC Best user as mentioned before. Everyone gets to vote once for every user in the round for 24 hours, but with a few twists. If you don't show up to your own round, you'll be deducted 3 points from your total count. This way, we make it fair for everyone. The users who submit from now on will be all in a special round. And there are more surprises to come

If I got anything wrong in the list, tell me about it. The things in parethesis are jokes/notes about the users. And if I got anything wrong about the ruleset/voting, please do correct me, pbroy.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

lol i barely made it on as the last entry! luckyyy :D

Well you guys forced me to use force soooo how about that time I almost OD'd on milk and mega evolved into Skeltal, my sexiest form

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
Slarvax said:

Forgot that OP stays always the same. List has been updated, we have 25 users officially in, and a few that have said they're in with no official picture. Pbroy reminded me that there is no need to close off the sign ups. They'll always be open until the end of Stage 1. So, you have until around monday next week if you want to participate, but I'd suggest to enter now rather than on Sunday night. I sound like a teacher.

What else... the voting system will be ALA VGC Best user as mentioned before. Everyone gets to vote once for every user in the round for 24 hours, but with a few twists. If you don't show up to your own round, you'll be deducted 3 points from your total count. This way, we make it fair for everyone. The users who submit from now on will be all in a special round. And there are more surprises to come

If I got anything wrong in the list, tell me about it. The things in parethesis are jokes/notes about the users. And if I got anything wrong about the ruleset/voting, please do correct me, pbroy.

Bolded: What does it mean to "show up"? To post saying "hi", or to vote on your own round? 

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

ReimTime said:
Well you guys forced me to use force soooo how about that time I almost OD'd on milk and mega evolved into Skeltal, my sexiest form

That's a pretty epic picture.

Slarvax said:

What does it mean that everyone gets to vote once for every user in the round?

You mean like, X+4, Y+3, Z+2, ZZ+1?

theprof00 said:
Slarvax said:

What does it mean that everyone gets to vote once for every user in the round?

You mean like, X+4, Y+3, Z+2, ZZ+1?

theprof00 said:
ReimTime said:

That's a pretty epic picture.

Thanks man, I've had quite a bit of fun in that suit

When the Canadian election was going on I stole a roadside NDP sign and ran into McDonalds with it. I seem to remember trying to order $20 worth of milk.

Milk. Not even once

@Slarvax you can use whichever picture you choose, I can guarantee myself getting at least 2% of the vote either way

#1 Amb-ass-ador