By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC's Most Attractive User 2016: Sign-Up!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
PerturbedKitty said:

This is my submission. It was taken during this last Christmas. I was quite perturbed. 

Winner by a mile. 

LipeJJ said:
Zappykins said:

Dude, you look great!  But I'm old enough to be your grandfather!  (Or in West  Virginia terms you Great Grandfather!)

Was thinking their should be a 'senior' catagorie for us older game-a-sourses.   That remember playing Pong when it first came out.  The great collapse of 82, and when EA was a super awesome company.

Zappy, get real. You don't need a senior category, you look better than 90% of other users. I'm dead serious.

Thank you kindly!  (Schemes to murder 10% of the other users - or take a fancy 'glamor shot.')

It's odd for me to think that people like Ted Cruz, Rob Ford, and  the late Philip Seymore Hoffman are all younger than me.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

SWORDF1SH said:
theprof00 said:

Dr House? 

What are you doing in the bathroom?

I thought he looked more like Robin Hood off Once Upon a Time. Probably just me though. 

I'll take that  

XBLive: cpg716     PSN ID: cpg716  Steam: Luv4Tech77

Predictions on 12/01/15 - Generation 8 Totals:

PS4: 85-95m
X1: 55-65m
WiiU: 20-30m

Ok, updated the list. And decided to lower the required post count since it seems to be doing more harm than help. Hope I don't get banned Now you'll need at least 250 posts rather than 500.

@Clyde. You have question marks cause you said you haven't taken a picture, but did upload one. Are you gonna change it?

And I guess that's it. If you submited a pic and aren't on the list, notify me. If you submitted a pic but don't want to be on the list... Also notify me.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Read 3rd post for a look at a hot single man near your area kind of "extra" rule, please and thanks

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Ok, I decided: I'm in!

I just need to find an interesting pic with something else going on it.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:

As creepy as it sounds, you're gonna make a lot of people happy

Slarvax said:
LipeJJ said:

As creepy as it sounds, you're gonna make a lot of people happy

Thanks. But... what's creepy tho? 

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Slarvax said:

Ok, updated the list. And decided to lower the required post count since it seems to be doing more harm than help. Hope I don't get banned Now you'll need at least 250 posts rather than 500.

@Clyde. You have question marks cause you said you haven't taken a picture, but did upload one. Are you gonna change it?

And I guess that's it. If you submited a pic and aren't on the list, notify me. If you submitted a pic but don't want to be on the list... Also notify me.

What about me? :(

meow