By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What update for the Wii would you like to see soon?

Cheebee said:
^What incomplete characters?

Marth, Mewtwo, Dr. Mario, Pichu, Roy, Toon Tetra/Sheik, and Pulse+Minum(I'm not sure about the last one)

Around the Network

I'd like to see a way to reorganize the Channels. Use the GC controller to move the cursor around on the Home Menu. And support for HDD would be nice (though right now I'm not in a worry for space).

Stever89 said:
I'd like to see a way to reorganize the Channels. Use the GC controller to move the cursor around on the Home Menu. And support for HDD would be nice (though right now I'm not in a worry for space).

Um do you mean move the channels in different places. IF so then just press A+B and move the channels. 

ismael said:
DVD playback compatibility

I don't think the a wii update will handle for DVD playback, Nintendo did mention a new wii sku that can play DVd's but then they never mention it again

Deja vu? Hmmm...

- Bluetooth headset support.
- External Hard Drive support.
- Better SD card support.
- 720p output.
- Flash 8 support.
- Overclocking (my Wii doesn't gets hot enough to cook my steaks!)

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
Stever89 said:

Um do you mean move the channels in different places. IF so then just press A+B and move the channels.

Wow. They updated that really fast. ;) 

Stever89 said:
sc94597 said:
Stever89 said:

Wow. They updated that really fast. ;)

That was like the first update. LOL