By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What update for the Wii would you like to see soon?

An update that somehow improved storage

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

What would you use the hard drives for?

SD Card?

maybe more memory space for the wiii and Everyone's Nintendo Channel

Soriku said:
tehsage said:
I think the demo channel falls under Everybody's Nintendo.

That's for DS demos. Although I think they might add Wii demos later.

Yeah that's for DS. I mean fully fleshed-out, fully playable demos of Wii games.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
tehsage said:
SD Card?

You can't play off SDs and usb hdds are cheaper per gb. 

Make it so that games can be played from the SD card. I would give up on HDD storage if I could get this instead.

[edit:  So the problem is inherent to the SD cards, not the Wii configuration?  And they would be playable from HDDs?]

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

DVD playback compatibility

HDD so there could be download content...maybe then a DC for Brawl that completes the 7 incomplete characters :D that would be awesome
And more channels, if we could have HDD why limit to 48 channels?

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

^What incomplete characters?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046