By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Is this website actually SFW?

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
The amount of anime tits/azz/10yearoldanimegirls makes the site NSFW imo, one thing is for sure i didnt browse this in public when i didnt had adblock. Last year started to get annoying all these lolis etc, now its unbearable so i just use adblock to block these pics.

It's funny, because I still remember that signature of yours with a naked girl fully bathed in yoghurt, eating it while staring at the camera. You're the one to blame for the unsettling pics! You started the trend!

Around the Network

I don't have sigs disabled but I don't find too big of an issue with them...

some are definitely nsfw but I just ignore them and not look at it :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

stop moping hell in 10 years this will the safest site anyones workplace will interact with

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

pokoko said:

It kind of bugs me that the solution is as simple as turning off images but the response to that seems to be, "no, I don't want to make that effort, it's easier for me to meet my needs by making everyone else conform to an incredibly nebulous standard."

Maybe you didn't see the post, but someone brought up the point that disabling signatures requires you to be logged in, which you might not want to do on a public computer. Also, there is no ability to disable avatars. I think the solution someone else mentioned of having the default setting be "avatars and signatures disabled" and allowing logged in users to enable them makes the most sense.

You are completely correct.

Around the Network

Why is Teeqoz banned?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:
Why is Teeqoz banned?

Requested. Math exame or something.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Its not that big of a deal. Many users had much more inappropriate avatars a year ago before the rules were changed.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Is my new avy SFW? Honest question.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
Is my new avy SFW? Honest question.

It is, though it feels more like you're fishing for votes in the GU Tournament!

"Vote me and you get the rest of the picture!".