By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I think Sony are prohibiting online on PS3 on purpose

I haven't been able to sign in all week. I see that many others are complaining. I think Sony are screwing with us on purpose to shake us off free online on PS3 and make us move to paid PS4 witch I will never do cos I have killer gaming PC Pentium 200 MHz, RIVA TNT2 Ultra and 32 MB of RAM.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

no problems by my ps3

This thread feels less about complaining of an online issue and more about promoting PowerPC's competitor hardware.

I just logged in yesterday on it to download the new OS update and get my free PS+ games. No problems here, coming from Oregon, US

I haven't had any issues with my PS3 and I still go online on it often.

Around the Network

You forgot the tinfoil its in the cooking department

BasilZero said:

I've been experiencing the issues too.

Thankfully havent had any issues of being disconnected yesterday when playing Beyond Good and Evil HD

So I'm assuming the reason why I'm having disconnections was because Sony knew I was playing a bad game called Devil May Cry 2!

m0ney said:

witch I will never do cos I have killer gaming PC Pentium 200 MHz, RIVA TNT2 Ultra and 32 MB of RAM.

Bayonetta confirmed for PC?

No issues either.  

Can I ask when did you get beyond good and evil HD?  I seen it on my downloads and didn't remember buying it.  Was it free with ps plus or on a cheap sale? Because I'd never pay a lot for a game like this I know nothing about..  

The rate that PS Plus subs are going up, I don't think Sony would risk reputation and court cases over something that would more than likely steer people away from the platform rather than them upgrading to PS4.

have you check with your ISP?

i had several time of accessing PSN issues before which end up is my ISP problem...

BasilZero said:
OneKartVita said:

No issues either.  

Can I ask when did you get beyond good and evil HD?  I seen it on my downloads and didn't remember buying it.  Was it free with ps plus or on a cheap sale? Because I'd never pay a lot for a game like this I know nothing about..  

I got Beyond Good and Evil during a PSN sale in December 2014. I think it was like $4 or something.

I'm sure it was free at some point...I mean its a HD "remaster" of a 6th gen game.

First time playing it and its my second Ubisoft franchise lol - first is Assassin's Creed. Liking it so far though I did notice some freeze ups during battles but nothing game breaking.

Must be when I got it.  I wonder why.  

Edit: Turns out it was free on ps plus.  That also explains why I've got mass effect 2. 

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/10/30/playstation-plus-in-november-the-walking-dead-season-2-magicka-2-more/