By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hyrule Warriors Legends Gets Its First Review Score! (Famitsu)

idk if i should get this or not.

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

Around the Network

Wtf? Didn't expect this to score that high... but it should a different story in the west.

Hopefully reviewers play it on the New 3DS, cause the frame rate seems to be much more stable.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

spurgeonryan said:
I would be a horrible reviewer, everything would be a ten.

No, you're just a person who doesn't complain about every minor detail.

For instance, look at IGN's godawful Pokemon Omega Ruby review:

IGN: 7.8, too much water(even though it's on AN ISLAND)

Me: 10/10; amazing graphics, fun game.

Oh, and they have to take points off for other stupid things. I remember metacritic giving Mario Kart 8 an 86. Really? That game should at least be a nine(can't be 10 because battle mode made me disappointed)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

twintail said:
GoOnKid said:

No, I'm serious. They value gameplay more than shiny graphics, they still know what games are meant to be.

What does that mean? Honest question.

Goodnightmoon said:
BasilZero said:

How bad is the performance for someone who has a 3DS XL?

Whats the difference between the performance from on the Original 3DS and New 3DS?

I wanna get this game on 3DS but worried about the performance - I have a 3DS XL and dont plan on getting a "New 3DS".

The normal 3DS version is close to the multiplayer framerate on WiiU.... yeah. On New 3DS is way better, you can see a comparison here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2J98CvVau4

This should have been an N3DS exclusive.

It would calm down the people asking for N3DS exclusives ("i bought a N3DS and the only exclusive is XB3D!") and avoid the bad press the people who buy it for the old 3DS are going to give.

I honestly thought this version was going to be garbage even for the N3DS, but i must say the N64/Gamecube graphics have some kind of charm, like it's ugly and pretty at the same time, the FPS aren't bad too.

Around the Network
twintail said:

It means you are fishing for responses with a pretty unpopular statement. 

That was not my intention. I don't care if anoybody responds to it. It' just what I think about them.

Good score - I am happy with it!

Switch!!!