By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The state of XBOX: Uncharted Collection outselling Halo 5

Tagged games:

Random_Matt said:
Never understood the fascination in uncharted, games are so short. In that respect they are not worth the full retail prices in my opinion.

Are you serious? I mean really.......

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network

Even though I don't think it is fair to compare a massively bundle game with another that is not bundle, it is pretty clear halo isn't what it used to be and I don't think user base play a big role because halo series sold pretty well on OG Xbox.

JNK said:
Sprash said:

well you can look up how much pc games are selling digital (aka steamspy...) and still most of them are selling most on ps4.

pirates. Steam is just one distributor though, there are alot others.

Also not every of the 120 mio Pcs is as strong as an Ps4 and can run games like Witcher 3 and co. Some are laptops, low budget or old pcs which are only able to play older games.

and? what is your point in the end? even if we include all that (steam not the only sources, "PIRATEN" not every pc capable) the userbase should still be higher for pc.

so in this case it really is a reverse userbase?

Sprash said:
JNK said:

pirates. Steam is just one distributor though, there are alot others.

Also not every of the 120 mio Pcs is as strong as an Ps4 and can run games like Witcher 3 and co. Some are laptops, low budget or old pcs which are only able to play older games.

and? what is your point in the end? even if we include all that (steam not the only sources, "PIRATEN" not every pc capable) the userbase should still be higher for pc.

I doubt the userbase will be higher.

Assuming 50% of all steam registerd pcs are laptops, old, slow. so your 125 Mio are just 62,5 pcs that are powerfull enough.

Easily every 2nd pc onwer pirates (because its easy on pc, many gamers are young and dont have money and its pretty safe). So your at ~30 Mio. Thats already smaller then the Ps4 userbase.

Does VgChartz even use bundles?

Preston Scott

Around the Network
DaveTheMinion13 said:
Does VgChartz even use bundles?

I think NPD is the only major one that does not, correct me if I'm wrong.

JNK said:
Sprash said:

I doubt the userbase will be higher.

Assuming 50% of all steam registerd pcs are laptops, old, slow. so your 125 Mio are just 62,5 pcs that are powerfull enough.

Easily every 2nd pc onwer pirates (because its easy on pc, many gamers are young and dont have money and its pretty safe). So your at ~30 Mio. Thats already smaller then the Ps4 userbase.

I Dont know if there still this lot of people making piracy of new Tittles, this is  Evil, the games have Big discount on PC, Piracy only is good for dont let old titles die, not to own a game that is less than 20-40 Bucks, only because you dont want (but can) pay.

Isn't NDC like massive bundled? Honest question.

The userbase also makes for a big difference.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I own Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda for Xbox 360. I hear thode game sold incredibly well on that console but I have no idea why.

JNK said:
Sprash said:

How do you explain that the majority of aaa games, are selling more on the ps4 (35 milliin user) against the pc platform (steam has like what? 125 million user?) is that reverse userbase.

pc players buy digital and pirate

Well considering digital gaming is more popular on PC and cheaper I would say that's the case.

Piracy I dunno, there is piracy across multiple platforms just as much.

Also this isn't really the topic to be talking about PC and I dunno why it was even mentioned since this is about Xbox and Uncharted.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"