By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Another Wii Update today...

Yesterday there was an update for Wiiware.  What did today's update bring us?

If anyone notices what it changes please post it here!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

Has anyone gotten the blue light yet? I'm going to go check my Wii right now...

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

* Wii Shop Channel updated to support WiiWare game downloads [1]

From Wiki, that's the latest update from March 20 (yesterday).

SW-5120-1900-6153

Given the fact that it's been released only a day after the previous update, I'd wager it's some form of a fix for yesterday's update.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

I did the update and poked around a bit and noticed nothing changed cosmetically. Most likely you are right, it's a fix for the update they sent out yesterday. I wonder if a message will be sent out about it...?

Around the Network

I had this update without message yesterday BEFORE I got the WiiWare update notification and the real WiiWare update.

Have you tried doing another update okr?

I've just updated, but there wasn't a change on the Bios version so i suppose it must have something to do with the update of the Wii Shop

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

I just tried. It says "no update available at the moment".

I was doing the first update (without message) yesterday right after I saw Soriku's thread about the WiiWare update message. I did not find a message on my Wii, but this update. About 15 min. after this 1st update I got the message saying that the WiiWare update now available and I did the 2nd update.

Maybe Europe got these two updates the other way round than NA.

I had to do an update for the weather channel today.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org