By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why is microsoft game studios leaving microsoft to form there own company?

kingofwale said:
kasillas88 said:
Dude, if your talking about the article in "Game Infarcer" it was one of Game Informers April Fools jokes.

Damn, it's not even April Fools yet. How stupid.

*sighs*, if you really want to laugh at microsoft, just laugh at the last developer leaving. Don't make up some bougs one.

Well if it's from their magazine, most of the magazines should have their "April" issues out now...

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

FailureIsNotAnOption said:
Thats the second notable game studio to leave microsoft.Whats up with that? They said they are gonna call the new game studio "free at last..... "

"The BS stops here ..."

skip said:
Legend11 said:
I reported him for trolling. Hopefully he gets banned.
 gullibility or stupidity yes.  trolling no 

Seriously.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Legend11 said:

so worked up for something so small... *sighs*. Must you spread hates around this forum?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kenzomatic said:
Legend11 said:
I reported him for trolling.  Hopefully he gets banned.

Who are you talking about?

The thread starter.  This topic isn't even a valid one and posted simply to troll.

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
kenzomatic said:
Legend11 said:

Who are you talking about?

The thread starter. This topic isn't even a valid one and posted simply to troll.

the thread is very valid in fact. The user was simply tricked, like many that will during April Fools.

Stupidity = troll? That's a concept! 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Looks like failure is an option for Legend.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Please lock this thread.

Lol, I just looked through the mag and honestly I dont know how you fell for it. Here are the names of the stories surrounding this Microsoft one. "NASA COMES CLOSER TO RUNNING CRYSIS AT MAXIMUM SETTINGS", "EA SIGNS EXCLUSIVITY DEAL FOR ALL SPORTS" *pic of Spitball live 09*, and "SILICON KNIGHTS SUES SELF"

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

oh man, i just realised how many stupid threads are gonna come up on april 1....

KH3 confirmed for wii or ps3 or something...

RE5 wii port confirmed

FF multiplatform with ps3 360...

I bet there will be a thread for each of those and many more...theres gonna be so many :(