By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the first game you ever beat?

Pokemon yellow

Around the Network

The first game I beat was Pokemon Silver, probably. The first game I 100% was Super Mario 64.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Hard to say, sooooo long ago. I am pretty sure it was one of the original Mario trilogy games on NES. As to which one, I don't know. I used the whistle to cheat a lot in 3 so I don't know if I legit beat it before I beat 2. I think I went back to play 1 but I dunno. One of those 3 lol.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Halo

It's either pokemon blue or links awakening, I can't remember which one was first.

Around the Network

SMB1 and yes, I was actually trolled by the fact that the princess wasn't in the first castle. I remember being like, idk... maybe 6? I beat it and ran into my moms room and was like "I beat the game" or something. When I quickly returned to the TV in a my greatest moment of triumph up to that point, my euphoria was replaced with the first makings of gamer rage. lol

Shiken said:
Hard to say, sooooo long ago. I am pretty sure it was one of the original Mario trilogy games on NES. As to which one, I don't know. I used the whistle to cheat a lot in 3 so I don't know if I legit beat it before I beat 2. I think I went back to play 1 but I dunno. One of those 3 lol.

They put the whistle in the game for a reason so no, it's not cheating. If you used a game genie, now THAT would be cheating lol

First game I beat was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time. First game I got 100% in was Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia

Really tough to say. The Atari games at my grandparents' house did not really have endings for the most part. And I probably wasn't that good at them anyway. I played games at my friends' houses as well, but I doubt we ever finished any games together. We would play a lot of fighting or sports games, and those don't have endings. Also played some NES games, but those were pretty tough back then, and we were pretty young.

Most likely it would be from the first console I owned, the SNES. Super Mario World was the first game I owned. I know it took me a long time to get good enough to beat it. So it may have been another game like Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles IV: Turtles in Time or Aladdin.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)