By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the first game you ever beat?

Karnov

I'll always remember because my friend and I had sooo much fun and kept getting farther and farther until an epic climb of increasingly cooler stages and finally defeated the main boss. We didn't know what to expect! We never finished a game before! What's going  to happen? then suddenly we saw it!

Congratulations!

Around the Network

no regrets

uh, that's a tough question, as a kid I recall playing LOTS of games on my PC, but I can't rememember if I ever beat any of them, on the other hand I know that the first game I 100% completed was Pokémon Platinum

First beaten? I have no clue. First 100%? Super Mario 3D Land. I was 10.

bet: lost

Hmm, I can't recall, I think it was Super Mario Land on the Game Boy?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

First game I beat was probably Pokemon Crystal for Game Boy Color.
As for first 100%, it was actually 101% on Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, I knew where all the power cells, scout flies and precursor orbs were in that game. I remember I could do 101% in about 6 hours from start to finish. Needless to say I loved that game.

At home, hard to say. Most of the early games I remember didn't have an end, like Tetris and rogue.
Perhaps Lemmings, definitely beat that, should still have the entire list of level passwords somewhere.

The first game I could remember beating is Mega Man 2, although this was with the aid of a game genie. The first game I can recall beating legitimately was Kirby's Dream Land.

If I recall correctly, it was Smash Melee

..unless you include games like Pinball, Solitaire or Minesweeper on PC :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Panzer Dragoon Zwei for Saturn (First Beat)

Kingdom Hearts (First 100%)

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames