By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware up for the weeks ending Jan. 2 & Jan. 9.

AEGRO said:
AllThosePixels said:
RIP the Wii. I wonder when they'll take the 360 and PS3 off the charts.

Anyways, the XB1 should definitely be down from last year, since it's still the same price and is the same price as the PS4.

Thats the thing i dont like about Nintendo consoles.

They release more frequent and also have shorter legs than the rest.

I dont dig that.

I agree. If NX does come out this year, then the Wii U's legs will be cut off, and sales will be pretty much done for. I know they really won't be supporting it much once NX comes out. Even the DS was a sales monster and it sold next to nothing after the 3DS came out.

Around the Network

PS4 is a Beast

AllThosePixels said:
AEGRO said:

I dont dig that.

I agree. If NX does come out this year, then the Wii U's legs will be cut off, and sales will be pretty much done for. I know they really won't be supporting it much once NX comes out. Even the DS was a sales monster and it sold next to nothing after the 3DS came out.

Nintendo is (IMO) the least consumer friendly company out of the Big  3.

Is the ps4 down the first week of 2016 compared to last year?
Either way, good numbers for ps4. Bad numbers everywhere else except vita lol

All Stats S rank

AllThosePixels said:
AEGRO said:

I dont dig that.

its not like they are supporting it now

Around the Network

I'm surprised at 3DS performance. It's doing much better than I expected! Let's see how it'll do this year that it actually have a good line up of games... maybe it can hold itself and don't fall too much?

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

somebody should do a 2015/2016 wii u comparison chart. isnt something like that in the works?

I think this week's sales prove that both MS and Nintendo need to place their consoles in different price ranges.  Everytime less people will be picking up one of those when they can get the PS4 for practically the same price.

Look at 3DS GO!!!!! They are still selling and beating some competition after how long it has been out.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

AEGRO said:
AllThosePixels said:

Nintendo is (IMO) the least consumer friendly company out of the Big  3.

They are actually really helpful. Ive had some hardware problems before and they have done a great job at fixing these problems.