Pikmin 0 0%

star fox 6 9.52%

kid icarus 17 26.98%

Metroid 6 9.52%

Splatoon 16 25.40%

Golden Sun 6 9.52%

other: specify 9 14.29%

Total:63

How about a donkey kong anime. It could show how dysfunctional they are as a family. If done right it could act as a parody to all those sitcoms that are like that and be a fun watch. Though it might only appeal to the western audience.

Around the Network

Fire Emblem anime pls.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

FE, Kid Icarus, Splatoon would be great for an anime. Zelda is fine too.

Mario is too different maybe because I've watched the Mario cartoons back then.

star fox has good characters that can bu built and revive the game franchise.

I'd like to see the Kid Icarus Anime, Zelda Anime, and a NEW Fire Emblem Anime. There was an old Fire Emblem Anime where "Marth" was called "Mars". It was decent enough.

Around the Network

Nintendo has so many IPs that would work so well as a T.V./Anime show, that it's so ridiculous. I think the ones that would work best would be Mother, Splatoon Pikmin, and Kid Icarus. Also they should bring back the Kirby and F-Zero animes as well.

Also I would like to see a live action, Game of Thrones style Zelda show. That would be amazing.

Metroid, Fire emblem and Kid Icarus would be my top picks

Kid Icarus would work really well. Star Fox could also work pretty well. Wonderful 101 could be amazing, but it would be hard to market. Fire Emblem would be a natural fit.

Professor Layton would be interesting. But is he Nintendo IP?

Smash Bros anime with an emphasis on jiggle physics

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850