Pikmin 0 0%

star fox 6 9.52%

kid icarus 17 26.98%

Metroid 6 9.52%

Splatoon 16 25.40%

Golden Sun 6 9.52%

other: specify 9 14.29%

Total:63

Kid Icarus and Zelda would do pretty well if they got it right. Hopefully it happens!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Fire emblem series:
- They have HOT and SEXY male and female characters which they can put some "ecchi/fanservice" touch on it. Which both guys and girls can nosebleed over.

- If they can, i want Ufotable to make it for them. If you've seen Fate/Zero or Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works, then you would know how awesome their art style is. Especially those glorious action scenes!!!!! Plus those 2 animes has that "historical" theme which FE kinda have......

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Darwinianevolution said:
I'm not sure why people think Metroid would translate well as an anime or a movie. Considering most of its games Samus is alone in a planet during the entire run, without noone to talk to, it would take serious retooling of the material for that to work. And that could leave to an Other M situation all over again. There are comics and mangas about Metroid, but for a movie or a series, I don't think it would translate well.

I could easily see a Metroid movie working as a Sci-Fi thriller where Samus along with some federation soldiers have to come to an unknown planet to investigate a disturbance or help rescue some federation forces that they lost contact with.  The movie wouldn't even have to necessarily have to be carried by Samus entirely; it could be a scenario where the entire investigative team is wiped out save for one character and Samus with the majority of the movie spent with them trying to get the hell out of there. Samus could spend the movie being a larger than life, poker-faced conundrum going through these events as if it's just another day for her while the other character could work as the one that's more relatable to audiences and grounds the film emotionally.  This way, Nintendo doesn't have to commit to any back-story or character development with Samus and you get a viable Metroid movie.

I'm still against Link speaking so I would say no, unless he doesn't say anything, but then that anime would be pretty bad..

Fire Emblem or Kid Icarus would be my pick

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]