By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How did you feel about your first gaming system?

my first videogame system was a PSone. Best System of all time

Around the Network

It was the NES and how do I feel about it? I own it still along with 70 carts that I will not part with until my death.

NES my dad bought home with super Mario brothers/duck hunt cartridge with the light gun. He also got me 1943, Breakthru, Xevious, and Rush'N Attack on the same day. Needless to say, I was in heaven! Unfortunately, we gave it away to our relatives in Vietnam back when they were still very poor. He got me an SNES to make up for it but it took forever to build a collection like I had with the NES when we donated it.

My first was the GameCube and it's a great system

Even though I didn't get many games for it, the ones that I have are really fun to play

However, I don't use the GameCube anymore because my Wii plays GameCube games :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

My first system was the Genesis that my dad originally had. I'll be honest, I didn't how what to feel, but I played the shit out of it once I started. I remember feeling excited AF when I opened up my PS1 on Christmas(Funny because I remember my dad, godfather, godbrother, and I going to buy it, but I didn't think it was for me.)

Around the Network

It was a SNES bundled with a Killer Instinct black cartridge... in 1997. I liked it, but I was more interested in playing Super Mario All-Stars and Super Mario World.

Nintendo Entertainment System... best gift ever

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch