By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is looking quite...GORGEOUS!!!. IGA said, "shut yo mouth" and gives us updated look. If you complained in this thread you dont deserve this game!

Mighty No 9 all over again.

Around the Network

Kickstarter always seems to go wrong somewhere...

i like it, can't wait to see how it looks like in play.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Eh, I like the style a lot. It's just disappointing that, for some reason, it doesn't look like the concept art.

Around the Network

Hmm, the Miriam model looks pretty good. The setting looks poor, but the game is in the early stages of development, so I'm sure it'll get better as they get further into it.

The latest update looks pretty good, aside from the hair. It gives a watercolor effect. : D Also, is it me, or did Miriam's boobs get bigger...?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Hmm, the Miriam model looks pretty good. The setting looks poor, but the game is in the early stages of development, so I'm sure it'll get better as they get further into it.

The latest update looks pretty good, aside from the hair. It gives a watercolor effect. : D Also, is it me, or did Miriam's boobs get bigger...?

Funny you mention that... because I thought the same too. I definitely dont remember a F cup

All the japanese kickstarter projects looks so bad. This game, Megaman №9, Project Scissors. High self-esteem, tons of ambition and... awkward picture as results. Kojima is next.

Boberkun said:
All the japanese kickstarter projects looks so bad. This game, Megaman №9, Project Scissors. High self-esteem, tons of ambition and... awkward picture as results. Kojima is next.

Kojima is funding his next game through Sony and has worked on very recent games very closely with the development team.

Actually it seems to be at a good point considering that the release is scheduled for 2017 iirc