By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is looking quite...GORGEOUS!!!. IGA said, "shut yo mouth" and gives us updated look. If you complained in this thread you dont deserve this game!

Dravenet7 said:
Boberkun said:
All the japanese kickstarter projects looks so bad. This game, Megaman №9, Project Scissors. High self-esteem, tons of ambition and... awkward picture as results. Kojima is next.

Kojima is funding his next game through Sony and has worked on very recent games very closely with the development team.

When he will spend dozens of millions on nothing, Sony kick him harder than Konami. Mark my words.

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:

Kickstarter always seems to go wrong somewhere...

Yooka-Laylee hasn't gone wrong yet. I believe the toybox for backers got a bit delayed, but delays are to be expected. Otherwise nothing but good news seems to crop up in my email. Here's to hoping for the best.

Otherwise I was strongly considering backing Bloodstained, but considering they're this indecisive about just the art direction, I fear to see how long it will take to get the game to anything even remotely resembling a playable state.

It looks pretty awesome, and it will look alot better in video/moving like every 3D/Polygon game

Boberkun said:
All the japanese kickstarter projects looks so bad. This game, Megaman №9, Project Scissors. High self-esteem, tons of ambition and... awkward picture as results. Kojima is next.

Not really mighty no9 looks the same to me like every other Nintendo game. This looks a lot better Even

I smell another mighty no 9 desaster in the making

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
Ruler said:
Boberkun said:

Not really mighty no9 looks the same to me like every other Nintendo game. This looks a lot better

This looks like a cheap render of KAWAII ANIMU GURL among the 10 polygons.

Boberkun said:
Ruler said:

Not really mighty no9 looks the same to me like every other Nintendo game. This looks a lot better

This looks like a cheap render of KAWAII ANIMU GURL among the 10 polygons.

XenoX models looks better. Environment too:

It kinda obvious.

Guys.... Why in the flying fairy fuck are we comparing Bloodstained to XBCX?

He was comparing MN9 to Nintendo's other 2.5D platformers ... He is still wrong, so uuuh there is no need to get defensive/offensive.

PwerlvlAmy said:
looks pretty bad actual,compared to what they were going for in their concept

I haven't seen the concept, but it looks like earlier gen games where interactive elements were beat-you-over-the-head obvious. 

When I was younger, that was an understood limitation, but this is 2015...