By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do like/dislike about VGC?

Would you consider leaving VGC for another forum, if these issues isn't fixed?

Yes. 5 18.52%

No. 17 62.96%

Maybe. 5 18.52%

Total:27

When I look titles on the game database, I only see related games from the same system, instead of games from the same franchise/publisher/developer from other devices. It would be a nice feature to add, to expand on the "Similar Games" part.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Like: Community, the mods team, the layout, the fact that Brett has finally outsourced some of the numbers work

Dislike: Technical issues, small PC fanbase that has to tolerate quite a bit of abuse, many old members leaving, lots of problems with updating numbers for the past year or more

Like: Chazore <3

Dislike: Technical issues.

dislike frontpage
like boobies

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Like: Even though there are fanbase and some annoying users, it's still IMO the most safety and relax place to have a proper discussion without the need of insult (usually) compare to most forum out there. What I also like is that it's pretty quick in gathering recent gaming news which goes pretty well with my needs.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Like: Bothering people with LoD
Dislike: Wright taste about which games are the best

aww, im not included in your dislikes? =/

Dislike: -Database needs an update damnit, -too less new users

Like: -many members, -the site actually supports signatures unlike 90% of the rest of the gaming websites these days, like wtf happened with the internet?

Careful might get banned

Like: Community, mods

Dislike: Database, features got removed for whatever reason, mobile version

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---