By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4's line-up is *beeping* on the competition.

Do you agree?

Yes 193 80.42%

No 47 19.58%

Total:240

Looks like PS4 will win in games two years in a row. Looking forward to this year...wallet...not so much lol

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network
BeardofZeus said:
Sony fans, please help me out - I'm a big nintendo fan but caved in and bought a PS4 before Christmas because wii u just isn't delivering enough games. In really happy with PS4 but I'm also a bit frustrated - I got unchartered series and the last of us. I've only just started the latter bit it looks like more of the same - great story and graphics, but really restrictive and monotonous gameplay (hate the way you magnetise to anything you can jump to in unchartered). Anyway, I'm from a zelda background, I'm used to games needing a bit more skill in the gameplay, out of all these new games which one(s) should I be looking at? I don't want to play another interactive film type game!

Uncharted games are less about skill on the easy and normal difficulty and more about enjoying the ride. It's like a summer blockbuster. 

The Last of Us is more of a survival game and does require more skill as you have to use your resources sparingly and figure out the best approach to taking enemies down.

If you come from a Nintendo background I recommend the following:

1) LBP3 - platformer and a step up from Mario Maker in terms of what you can create.

2) Tearaway - an SP platformer that plays similar to the great Rare platformers back in the days, but with its own twist. It makes amazing use of the second screen function! 

3) if you didn't get it on the WiiU, PS3 or 360, get Darksiders 2. It's like an adult version of Zelda with plenty of dungeons to explore and awesome boss fights. It also has a magical soundtrack. 

4) Journey - the less I say the better. Short game but nothing else like it out there. 

5) Borderlands Handsome Collection - if you ever played Goldeneye on the N64, this game is harder, but it's an amazing fps and you get 2 games with all their dlc for £20 if you look around. 

6) Bloodborne - of you really want to test your skill in the fairest way, then this is what you need to get. It has Dungeons, it tells an amazing story by giving you subtle hints, it has amazing gameplay and atmosphere. 

Coming soon *** 

1) Gravity Rush remaster - amazing Action RPG set in a fanatical world with a lot of dungeons to explore.

2) Ratchet and Clank - action platformer with pixar like graphics that plays similar to Rare games of the past. 

3) Street Fighter V - launched first on Snes a longtime ago. That's where I played it first at least on a console. 

No Man's Sky - Like Lylat Wars but a lot more in terms of exploration.

I can list other games but I've literally only listed what I usually go for on Nintendo systems or what I remember them for. 

BraLoD said:
PerturbedKitty said:
no, i dont agree. the wii u's lineup has been "beeping" on the competition all generation, and i dont see that changing by the time this year is over. lol. sorry.

It's so funny so see you say that and looking at your sig

yeah, yeah. im sure you especially are getting a big laugh about it. laugh it up everyone.

>:(

PerturbedKitty said:
BraLoD said:
PerturbedKitty said:
no, i dont agree. the wii u's lineup has been "beeping" on the competition all generation, and i dont see that changing by the time this year is over. lol. sorry.

It's so funny so see you say that and looking at your sig

yeah, yeah. im sure you especially are getting a big laugh about it. laugh it up everyone.

Lost a bet I take it?

Aeolus451 said:
PerturbedKitty said:

Lost a bet I take it?

yeah. i bet that the ps4 wouldnt be at 50% marketshare before the end of the year. i was wrong.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Aeolus451 said:
PerturbedKitty said:

Lost a bet I take it?

He just loves the PS4 that much. XD

Maybe we can convert him over to our side. *evil laugh

Aeolus451 said:

He just loves the PS4 that much. XD

I'll NEVER join your side

PerturbedKitty said:
Aeolus451 said:

I'll NEVER join your side

Or so you think....

Sharpryno said:

Probably, but MS has my most anticipated game in Quantum Break. Timeline stories are one of my favorites, made Interstellar that much better. Both have good lineups this year but I will say 2016 will be the first year the PS4 wins when it comes to games. 

/¯_(ツ)_/¯

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

There is no competition for Sony this year. Quantum Break is not enough and I don't know how strong Gears of Wars still is. If Microsoft does not fight strong with innovation, they will fail badly because 2017 will be too late for them keep their sales.

3DS, Wii, PSP, Vita, PS2, PS3, PS4 & Steam.