5 STAR WARS: BATTLEFRONT PS4
6 GRAND THEFT AUTO V PS4
7 CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS III PS3
8 NEW STYLE BOUTIQUE 2: MARCA TENDENCIAS NINTENDO 3DS
9 ANIMAL CROSSING: HAPPY HOME DESIGNER NINTENDO 3DS
10 ASSASSIN'S CREED SYNDICATE PS4

Around the Network

How is a Wii game, beating all Wii U games? O_o

spain staying mainstream... just PS4 & 3DS.

What the heck eighth spot.

Wright said:

What the heck eighth spot.

Christmas, Wright, Christmas. Parents also buy videogames to their little daughters.

OT: Call of Duty, Fifa and GTA. The usual names.

What I have never fully understood is the Just Dance-Wii relationship. It happens every year!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

What I have never fully understood is the Just Dance-Wii relationship. It happens every year!

The Wii was a fad, people got bored and stopped playing with it years ago, so... nevermind.

Around the Network
JEMC said:

Christmas, Wright, Christmas. Parents also buy videogames to their little daughters.

If I had a daughter, I'd gift her...huh, I don't know, Tales of Zestiria? Definitively not the critical acclaimed sequel to New Style Boutique. >_>

Wright said:
JEMC said:

If I had a daughter, I'd gift her...huh, I don't know, Tales of Zestiria? Definitively not the critical acclaimed sequel to New Style Boutique. >_>

Style Boutique 2 has a higher meta than Zestiria.

Wright said:
JEMC said:

That's the difference between being a parent or a good parent... or it would be if Tales of Zestiria was on the 3DS .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

isn't Just Dance on the Wii doing well in most European countries though?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Wright said:
JEMC said:

The game is actually pretty good for its gender. You guys seriously need to stop underestimating games just because they are classified as "casual" or for kids. Nintendogs, on its genre is a better game than any recent Tales of as a JRPG. An example that can be applied to New Style Boutique 2.