By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - star fox zero is delayed again?

spurgeonryan said:
PerturbedKitty said:

lol. you know youre going to buy it no matter when it comes out. just like me.

I have not bought Smash U, Kirby U, Yoshi U, along with a few other key titles. I do not like Splatoon or Mario Kart 8 either.....so it is a maybe.

how could you pass up on star fox though? we nintendo enthusiasts have been clamoring for this for years. 

i distinctly remember you giving how to train your dragon 2 a chance, yet you might pass up on star fox? something isnt adding up here

Around the Network
Dulfite said:
The longer it gets delayed the more hopefully I am that they enhance it/add more features. At this point, the Wii U is dead, so ANY game we get before the NX is a blessing lol.

hey, the wii u is alive and kicking. make no mistake about that! this console is being supplied with plenty of great games

PerturbedKitty said:
spurgeonryan said:

I have not bought Smash U, Kirby U, Yoshi U, along with a few other key titles. I do not like Splatoon or Mario Kart 8 either.....so it is a maybe.

how could you pass up on star fox though? we nintendo enthusiasts have been clamoring for this for years. 

i distinctly remember you giving how to train your dragon 2 a chance, yet you might pass up on star fox? something isnt adding up here

spurgeonryan's taste in games runs contrary to most gamers.

If he champions a game, you can be fairly certain it's terrible. ;)

If the game's being delayed again, they must have really taken people's comments on it to heart... o_o

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

SJReiter said:
This would be pretty lame. If true, it also means that Pokken Tournament will probably be pushed back from it's current "Spring" release window. That means Wii U in 2016 would be:
March 4th- Twilight Princess: HD
June-July: Star Fox Zero
Fall(?)- Pokken Tournament
Winter- Zelda Wii U

Also Genei Ibunroku #FE is somewhere in there. Bottom line, it would suck.

What does star fox rumor delay has to do with pokken?

Around the Network

Its just a rumour, but if it ends up being right, then I hope the reason for the dealy is to add online multiplayer, if thats the case I´m ok, if not, then I would be pised off. But again, just a rumour.

SJReiter said:
Jranation said:

Didn't in the Latest direct said Spring? 

Read what I said above. I'm assuming it would get delayed as well.

Oh okay. If we go by the last 2 years. Somehow Nintendo always release something before June. Like what you said that could be star fox (if delayed) or Pokken. Because Pokken wilk be out in Japan in March. And im assuming there won't be much texts or voiced to be translated.  

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
SJReiter said:

Read what I said above. I'm assuming it would get delayed as well.

Oh okay. If we go by the last 2 years. Somehow Nintendo always release something before June. Like what you said that could be star fox (if delayed) or Pokken. Because Pokken wilk be out in Japan in March. And im assuming there won't be much texts or voiced to be translated.  

Yup, they ended up confirming it for March in NA and EU anyway so there goes that theory lol.