By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - star fox zero is delayed again?

SJReiter said:
This would be pretty lame. If true, it also means that Pokken Tournament will probably be pushed back from it's current "Spring" release window. That means Wii U in 2016 would be:
March 4th- Twilight Princess: HD
June-July: Star Fox Zero
Fall(?)- Pokken Tournament
Winter- Zelda Wii U

Also Genei Ibunroku #FE is somewhere in there. Bottom line, it would suck.

lol, nintendo would surely announce more at some point. SMxFE should also be in that list somewhere and probably other games that im not remembering.

Around the Network
RavenXtra said:
Hopefully just a rumor, getting sick of the constant delaying of the minimal amount software Nintendo actually releases.

nintendo does release a lot of software though. have you not been in the "list of 8th gen million selling ______ IPs" threads that have recently been made? if you have, you would see that nintendo does pump out a lot of software, and they sell well at that. 

RavenXtra said:
Hopefully just a rumor, getting sick of the constant delaying of the minimal amount software Nintendo actually releases.

Actually, I think it's fair to say that Nintendo might be the company which release the largest amount of software. Lack of third parties on their console is what makes the schedule messy. I hope they have worked on this for the next console :(

RavenXtra said:

This is why I'm not currently planning to buy an NX.

I'm tired of Nintendo's addiction to game droughts and delays. One or two major releases in the first six months of the year is just pathetic.

spurgeonryan said:
I am really looking forward to possibly buying this game. So they better stop with the delays!

lol. you know youre going to buy it no matter when it comes out. just like me.

Around the Network

Hope it's just a fake rumor, if else, what will Wii U's spring consist of? ...Perhaps Pokken in May.

The longer it gets delayed the more hopefully I am that they enhance it/add more features. At this point, the Wii U is dead, so ANY game we get before the NX is a blessing lol.

SJReiter said:
This would be pretty lame. If true, it also means that Pokken Tournament will probably be pushed back from it's current "Spring" release window. That means Wii U in 2016 would be:
Winter- Zelda Wii U

Didn't in the Latest direct said Spring? 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Will this game be a simultaneous release, or be released in certain regions first?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Jranation said:
SJReiter said:
Winter- Zelda Wii U

Didn't in the Latest direct said Spring? 

Read what I said above. I'm assuming it would get delayed as well.