By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One gotta go: Platform games edition

Which one gotta go?

Super Mario World 17 19.54%

Sonic the hedgehog 2 24 27.59%

Megaman 2 46 52.87%

Total:87

This one is really close, keep voting. As for my pick, I have to go with sonic, I never enjoyed the series as much as megaman and mario.

Around the Network

I love all three, this one is tough. From an impact standpoint though, voted Megaman 2.

Well Super Mario World is easily one of the best platform games ever so that's staying put. I guess Sonic has to go, I just never enjoyed his games at all.

Mega Man 2 for me sadly...even though all three games are awesome

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Next edition is starting in a couple of hours so vote if you haven´t already, this one is pretty close!

Around the Network

Easily Sonic 2.For me Super Mario World and Megaman 2 are way superior

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Super Mario World. Now I know I'm committing blasphemy especially since it's one of the first game I ever played but I just tend to go back and play Sonic 2 and Mega Man 2 a lot more than SMW. A bit odd since I love Super Mario Bros. 3 but there you go.