By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The wii needs more western support.

Onyxmeth said:
sc94597 said:

If you look at your post, you never once mention you want better western support. Your original post was about there being too many Japanese published/developed games and not enough western ones and you wanted more western published/developed games. Nowhere in there did you mention quality, or ports. I merely showed you that western publishers are behind the Wii for better or worse. If you meant you want quality then you should make a new post because this post has nothing to do with that. Just look at the title "The wii needs more western support". It doesn't say BETTER, it says MORE.

Yeah that was my mistake. But when people say the wii needs more 3rd party games people assume they mean quality. So I assumed people would assume this. LOL Good Point though. I'm not going to make another thread , because it will most likely get locked.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
Onyxmeth said:
sc94597 said:

If you look at your post, you never once mention you want better western support. Your original post was about there being too many Japanese published/developed games and not enough western ones and you wanted more western published/developed games. Nowhere in there did you mention quality, or ports. I merely showed you that western publishers are behind the Wii for better or worse. If you meant you want quality then you should make a new post because this post has nothing to do with that. Just look at the title "The wii needs more western support". It doesn't say BETTER, it says MORE.

Yeah that was my mistake. But when people say the wii needs more 3rd party games people assume they mean quality. So I assumed people would assume this. LOL Good Point though. I'm not going to make another thread , because it will most likely get locked.

It's splitting hairs anyway.