By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Vita Media Create Sales (2014 vs 2015 vs 2016)

Week 38 has been updated (look at the start post)!

Around the Network

So psv pretty much guaranteed to sell over 6m. The question is though, will it ever break 7m!

Kerotan said:
So psv pretty much guaranteed to sell over 6m. The question is though, will it ever break 7m!

Really not sure, would need two over 500k years after 2016 to reach it... may be... may be not.

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Kerotan said:

7M lifetime for Playstation Vita in Japan was my original prediction back in the day! And it seems more possible week to week. ^^

Dr.Vita said:
Kerotan said:

7M lifetime for Playstation Vita in Japan was my original prediction back in the day! And it seems more possible week to week. ^^

By the end of Next year we will have both vita and ps4 at around ~6m. Not a bad target market for those Japanese devs making ps4/vita titles.  

Around the Network

Week 39 has been updated (look at the start post)!

Week 40 has been updated (look at the start post)!

Yeah, expected this for a while, but 2016 is the first year we're going to see a notable drop-off in sales.

Still expecting about 800k for the year with a holiday boost thanks to Minecraft. Should be enough to keep the games coming well through 2017.

Week 41 has been updated (look at the start post)!

I think we have errors in some 2014 and 2015 weeks.
Looking forward to fix them as soon as possible!