By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russian doctor kills patient with knockout punch

AbbathTheGrim said:
cheshirescat said:

Seems likely, the guy probably hit the back of his head when he landed.  This doctor married to the nurse that was supposedly touched by this guy or something?

That back of the head is some sensitive area. A boxer from my country took some punches there during a fight several weeks ago and he is in a coma.

I don't know about the relationship the doctor had with the nurse. Maybe he was married, was a friend, or wanted to impress the lady or something.

Is the other boxer facing sanctions or anything?  Rabbit punching is illegal for good reason.  Kim Duk-Koo died in the ring just from the back of his head landing on the bottom rope during a bout with ray mancini.

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
It looks like he punched him and it didn't even hit him in the face. It looks more like he punched him in the neck. Poor guy didn't deserve that though. Death is a steep price to pay for anything.

It's not just a single punch if you see, he wrapped his head from the side with his right, but also plants his left right in the nose before the guy goes flat back on the ground, if it had just been the right punch with that force it would have sent him down sideways, there is a second hit to the nose there too if you watch at the 26-30sec mark of the video.

As for "the guy didn't even do anything" comments, Yes he did, it wasn't recorded but reported that Doctor was going in there because the patient was after touching up nurses, just because they didn't die from it, just because this guy took the punch/fall very badly and died, doesn't mean that the guy being punched was a saint, he was sexually harassing the nurses.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

The main question is will the Doctor ever be able to punch another patient again let alone one that can last more than one?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I don't care what the patient did, at the point in which this doctor came in and basically attacked and hit him he was just sitting there with NO shirt on, clearly in somewhat of a vulnerable sense of mind

extremely unacceptable. The doctor frankly deserves to lose his life for acting like such a lunatic. 

again, its one thing to remove the patient from the office if he's trying to touch nurses or behaving creepily, or possibly call the police, whatever, but assault was not an option

it would be one thing if the guy who was killed appeared violent or aggressive, but in this video he's very docile

this is upsetting and if the doctor only loses his license and is sent to jail for a year or two that is just not fair whatsoever. he's acting like a gangster thug, not a doctor. who knows how many other patients he has assaulted whom didn't treat his nurses appropriately

and I'm not condoning the rumored inappropriate touching of the nurses or acting like a clown in a doctor's office, but nothing extreme has been reported that the patient did to receive such a reaction

Well, we have a new anime being produced the one punch doctor

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
cheshirescat said:

Is the other boxer facing sanctions or anything?  Rabbit punching is illegal for good reason.  Kim Duk-Koo died in the ring just from the back of his head landing on the bottom rope during a bout with ray mancini.

This is what I found regarding any investigation:

The Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation have launched an official investigation into the incident and will look to see whether the fighter had suffered from any previous head injury conditions.

They will also determine whether ringside officials were dismissive of complaints from Colon about Williams' rabbit punches, after being struck on the back of the head and the neck.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/how-embarrassing-mistake-boxer-prichard-6720014

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

It's russia... stupid/crazy stuff happens all the time. But this is sad and ridiculous, this doctor should spend some good years in jail.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

What's with the jokes? Does this video of a man dying make you laugh, people?

ganoncrotch said:
bunchanumbers said:
It looks like he punched him and it didn't even hit him in the face. It looks more like he punched him in the neck. Poor guy didn't deserve that though. Death is a steep price to pay for anything.

It's not just a single punch if you see, he wrapped his head from the side with his right, but also plants his left right in the nose before the guy goes flat back on the ground, if it had just been the right punch with that force it would have sent him down sideways, there is a second hit to the nose there too if you watch at the 26-30sec mark of the video.

As for "the guy didn't even do anything" comments, Yes he did, it wasn't recorded but reported that Doctor was going in there because the patient was after touching up nurses, just because they didn't die from it, just because this guy took the punch/fall very badly and died, doesn't mean that the guy being punched was a saint, he was sexually harassing the nurses.

Who said the guy was a saint?

Lawlight said:
What's with the jokes? Does this video of a man dying make you laugh, people?

I think there is something on the "manner" that a person dies that can somewhat desensitize people from what happened. Also the guy disrespecting women helps on that.

Then there is arguably no intention from the doctor to kill the guy, more like a desire to beat his ass.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1