By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russian doctor kills patient with knockout punch

It looks like he punched him and it didn't even hit him in the face. It looks more like he punched him in the neck. Poor guy didn't deserve that though. Death is a steep price to pay for anything.

Around the Network

and people think that america's healthcare system is bad. tsk tsk.

i blame obamacare.

Versus_Evil said:
I hope someone makes him his bum bitch in prison.

At first I thought this was an overreaction, but then I saw the video. What the fuck. The guy he killed didn't even do anything, he was just standing there, while the doctor was frikkin assaulting the other dude, and then he just gets randomly punched in the throat by the doctor. And let's not even get started on how the doctor was attacking that other guy. I don't care what he did, the doctor kept hitting him after he was down and did nothing to resist. Furthermore, he was treating his patient like a fucking jerk, grabbing his arm and shoving him so hard he nearly sent him flying into that other room just before the fight started.

Doc is a fucking jerk. This made me pissed.

Teeqoz said:
Versus_Evil said:
I hope someone makes him his bum bitch in prison.

At first I thought this was an overreaction, but then I saw the video. What the fuck. The guy he killed didn't even do anything, he was just standing there, while the doctor was frikkin assaulting the other dude, and then he just gets randomly punched in the throat by the doctor. And let's not even get started on how the doctor was attacking that other guy. I don't care what he did, the doctor kept hitting him after he was down and did nothing to resist. Furthermore, he was treating his patient like a fucking jerk, grabbing his arm and shoving him so hard he nearly sent him flying into that other room just before the fight started.

Doc is a fucking jerk. This made me pissed.

this is a prime example of what happens when people get on their high horse and take justice into their own hands. 

Around the Network

Lots of Saitama jokes, I am not disappointed on that end.

seriously, I just can't stand the ''joke'' comments on this type of matters

hope the doctor dies in prison

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

AbbathTheGrim said:

When the patient returns, the doctor deals him a single blow to the face and a crash can be heard as the middle-aged man falls backwards onto the floor. 

Maybe it was the fall that killed him.

Seems likely, the guy probably hit the back of his head when he landed.  This doctor married to the nurse that was supposedly touched by this guy or something?

cheshirescat said:

Seems likely, the guy probably hit the back of his head when he landed.  This doctor married to the nurse that was supposedly touched by this guy or something?

That back of the head is some sensitive area. A boxer from my country took some punches there during a fight several weeks ago and he is in a coma.

I don't know about the relationship the doctor had with the nurse. Maybe he was married, was a friend, or wanted to impress the lady or something.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Doctor was boxing?