By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Video of man getting sexually assaulted and domestically abused

what's up with the over reaction title

the woman kissed him in the interview and was clearly being overly-zealous for her show but it was not a big deal. the slap or punch in the back ground we have NO idea what spurred that. not saying its okay to hit people but if he walked up to that woman and said something along the lines of "hey, how much for a go?" or something then I wouldn't really blame her

I don't like the thread titles insinuating things much worse than what is shown in this tape. the first thing was just overly affectionate from a stranger and the second we literally have NO knowledge about besides seeing 5 seconds of tape

Around the Network
mountaindewslave said:

the woman kissed him in the interview and was clearly being overly-zealous for her show but it was not a big deal. the slap or punch in the back ground we have NO idea what spurred that. not saying its okay to hit people but if he walked up to that woman and said something along the lines of "hey, how much for a go?" or something then I wouldn't really blame her

I don't like the thread titles insinuating things much worse than what is shown in this tape. the first thing was just overly affectionate from a stranger and the second we literally have NO knowledge about besides seeing 5 seconds of tape

Look at her whilst he's with the first woman. It's clearly his girlfriend/wife.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

mountaindewslave said:

So, you plant an unsolicited kiss on a woman's cheek and you think it's not sexual assault?

This is hilarious! I know people will be offended by this comment, but I couldn't help it. I'm sure there were lots of other circumstances that led to what happened.

Plot twist, it was a role play and he came when she hit him.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

It was self defense, I saw a clenched fist pixel

bunchanumbers said:
This is hilarious! I know people will be offended by this comment, but I couldn't help it. I'm sure there were lots of other circumstances that led to what happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW4NKtpbRBc

What do you think of this?

DAmn that dude can't take a hit for shit lol

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Lawlight said:
bunchanumbers said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW4NKtpbRBc

What do you think of this?

she struck a police officer. It was justifed. I don't know what she was expecting.

Both of those women were clearly oppressed.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames