By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 3 Best Selling Retail Exclusives Per System Released in 2015

Since we just got the last full week of December I'm making this.

PS4

1.Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection- 3.42m

2.BloddBorne- 1.97m

3. The Order 1886- 1.55m

Xbox One

1.Halo 5 Guardian- 3.37m

2.Gears of War Ultimate Edition- 1.85m

3.Forza Motorsport 6- 1.17m

Wii U

1.Splatoon- 3.93m 

2.Super Mario Maker-2.57m

3.Mario Party 10- 1.36m

3DS

1.Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer- 2.56m

2.Monster Hunter X- 2.41m

3.The Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask- 2.16m

PS VITA

1.Persona 4 Dancing All Night- 0.33m

2.Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth- 0.15m

3.Tokyo Xanadu- 0.13m

Around the Network

Hey bro.. Add ''released in 2015'' on your title! ;)

tak13 said:
Hey bro.. Add ''released in 2015'' on your title! ;)

Thanks i forgot that.

Halo could be the best selling exclusive game for a while on the XB1 despite poor sales for the series. Shame that a remaster tops the list for the PS4. Splatoon doing crazy numbers. Vita - meh!

SWORDF1SH said:

Halo could be the best selling exclusive game for a while on the XB1 despite poor sales for the series. Shame that a remaster tops the list for the PS4. Splatoon doing crazy numbers. Vita - meh!

The uncharted games are really good so its not really bad that it topped.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
SWORDF1SH said:

The uncharted games are really good so its not really bad that it topped.

They are good. I've platd all of them and the 3M+ is deserved. That's not the reason why I think it's a shame.

I personally wouldn't count uncharted, gears and majora's mask as they are old games (hence not exclusive). The only problem is there is no other exclusive for xbox one released this year, so there's only a top two.

Bloodborne was announced to have sold over 2 millions before the DLC launched, it should be 2.5-3 million which is amazing. If Uncharted nathan drake collection sold over 3 million Uncharted 4 should easily sell 3 million FW and 10 million lifetime, Bloodborne should sell 5 million lifetime

Ruler said:

Bloodborne should sell 5 million lifetime

Incredibly unlikely unless you start to count an eventual psplus release. No way it's going to outsell what DS1 has moved so far across three platforms, including one where it has moved significant numbers at ultra-low prices.

10m for U4 is also optimistic, it's way, way beyond any of the previous instalments. People who got the collection are not necessarily repeat buyers either, especially when releases are so close they mightn't have finished Nathan Drake's previous adventures.

Boskabo said:
I personally wouldn't count uncharted, gears and majora's mask as they are old games (hence not exclusive). The only problem is there is no other exclusive for xbox one released this year, so there's only a top two.

They are exclusive for this generation.

Ruler said:

Bloodborne was announced to have sold over 2 millions before the DLC launched, it should be 2.5-3 million which is amazing. If Uncharted nathan drake collection sold over 3 million Uncharted 4 should easily sell 3 million FW and 10 million lifetime, Bloodborne should sell 5 million lifetime

gtaIv did 2.4-3.2m fw so i highly doubt uncharted will be able to do that. 

As for bloodborne i could see it being around 2.3m with digital and 3.5m life time.