By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One gotta go: Kart Racers Editon

Which one gotta go?

Diddy Kong Racing 64 26 32.91%

Crash Team Racing 42 53.16%

Mario Kart 64 11 13.92%

Total:79

Diddy Kong for me. I played all 3 and disliked Diddy the most. Muppets Racemania is probably my favorite, behind Mario Kart, of course.

Around the Network

I´m going to start the next "one gotta go" round in a couple of hours so if anyone still wants to vote go ahead

I voted Crash. Mario Kart 64 is my favorite Mario Kart and I didn't hate Diddy Kong.

It feels unfair to pick a game I never played before, but I really like MK64 and DKR, so I go with CTR.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

DKR has the best single player. Such a great and challenging game.

Around the Network

This is one hell of unfair battle.

Mario Kart 64 - 1996
Diddy Kong Racing - 1997
Crash Team Racing - 1999

All three games are quite great. But I will choose one who had most advantage - Crash Team Racing. They had chance to improve upon the design of MK64.

Wait, what the heck, I thought I was supposed to vote on my favorite!

Well... That said, I would switch my vote to Diddy Kong Racing, but I don't think it's possible anymore.

Diddy Kong Racing is my favorite on that list, and MK64 was a huge part of my childhood...so I guess I have to pick CTR by default. Sorry Crash fans.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334