By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Game Will You Buy (Did You Bought) First in 2016?

Fire Emblem Fates.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
SWORDF1SH said:
spurgeonryan said:
Hmmm......already bought a dozen games. Digitally. PossiblyDevils third. Took me about a week to decide to get it digitally. I did get Discovery, Molly maggot, Avoider, Minecraft ios, and a few other smaller games.

Is this the same man that always used to plead poverty?

Well, Discovery is only 6 dollars, avoider is 2, minecraft ios was 6, molly maggot 2, etc.

Only Devils third was 60.

60 on Devil's Third? You're going to let your children starve for this?

Technically I bought Dragons Dogma on PC via GMG and preloaded it before release on Fri. I imagine I'll be buying the Homeworld prequel in a week and a half's time, I think that's pretty much me sorted for Jan that I can think of.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Elite Dangerous: Horizons.

I was planning on playing Xenoblade but I'm thoroughly hooked on ED again, even though I hardly get 15 fps on planets at low settings.

Digimon Cyber Sleuth.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
LipeJJ said:
mZuzek said:

Not sure. In terms of new releases, the first one I'm looking to get is Twilight Princess HD on March, but if I get money before that, I might spend it on things I've missed out on like Xenoblade Chronicles X.

The first guaranteed one is Star Fox Zero. I don't care about money for that one. If I can't afford it, I'll make money. Somehow.

I know this feeling of passion for a game you love very well! When Skyward Sword first came out I decided to buy the limited edition with soundtrack CD and golden wiimote, which was 500 BRL (something like $250 at the time), but I was broke so did everything I could to get this version, I even blackmailed my father. :P

Damn, that sounds... extreme. I hope you weren't disappointed with the game in the end, like most people were. It's a shame it happened, because it was actually so amazing if you played it for what it was and without expectations.

Oh and I know how much R$500 is worth. Come on.

I would do worse things to get Zelda. :P But yes, I enjoyed SS a lot, even if it's my least liked 3D Zelda.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I think my first game was Legend of the Dragoon actually x ) Now I just need to make time to play it...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I've got everything I need to play until Uncharted 4, but I think that I'll play Life is Strange because I've heard it's really good.

Fallout 4, and it still isn't here yet. My country can be such a pain in the ass sometimes...

lasershow said:
Jranation said:
So far here in Australia, theres no released date for FE FATES. Sooo I'll go with Hyrule Warriors Legends which comes out around March.

Oh man that is terrible. I've been freaking out about having to wait till mid february in North America for it.

Yeah. I think here in Australia and Europe (We mostly share the same release dates) I think we will get it 2 months after your guys (April) Because they did the same thing with FE Awakening. Sucks cause I wanna talk about it at the same time as everyone here. 

But Australia and EU is getting Bravely Second in February. Which i believe NA does not have a release date yet. Soooo its like they done some sort of trade for these 2 games. Not sure why they done it like that. 

Pocky Lover Boy!