By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Game Will You Buy (Did You Bought) First in 2016?

I'll be getting Resident Evil Origins today from my gf so technically i didn't buy that. So likely my first purchase will be Gravity Rush remaster for PS4 in February.

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
I'll be getting Resident Evil Origins today from my gf so technically i didn't buy that. So likely my first purchase will be Gravity Rush remaster for PS4 in February.

Those will be my first two games too! I'll buy them as soon as they launch here.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I bought a PS3 Slim off craigslist the other day for just 60$!

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

Velocity box, Infamous first light and the witcher 3.

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, likely followed by Fire Emblem Fates

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS