By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bought a new 3DS finally! Which games do you advice me to do?

Fire Emblem Awakening and Shin Megami Tensei IV.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

The best 3DS games in order, in my opinion are:
-Fire Emblem: Awakening
-The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
-Pokemon ORAS
-The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
-Super Mario 3D Land
-Mario Kart 7
-The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes
-Super Smash Bros. 3DS
-Pokemon XY
-Kid Icarus Uprising
-Bravely Default
-Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
-The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Fire emblem abd ocarine of time 3d

Fire Emblem, Pokemon X/Y, Mario & Luigi games (Paper Jam is a lot of fun!), Etryan Oddysey, Mario Kart 7, Mario 3d Land, Zelda (Link between worlds, Majoras mask, Ocarina of time) Kid Icarus Uprising (one of my favorites), Luigi's Mansion

e-shop games:Gunman Clive, Pushmo, Steamworld

About Wii U, seing how you like platforming I say buy one because:

Super Mario 3D World (might still be best game this gen)
Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze (best 2d platformer since SNES. Really.)
Yoshi Wooly World (really charming)
Super Mario Maker (making you own levels is great. By following good creators you can play really cool and creative levels as well)
New Super Mario Bros U
New Super Luigi Bros (more challenging than NSMBU)

Mario Kart 8 is also an amazing racing game, miles better than the older Mario Kart games. FAST racing neo is a good racing game as well, really impressice for an indie game.

There are not a whole lot of RPGs on Wii U, but Xenoblade Chronicles X is awesome. Feels like a JRPG/WRPG hybrid and the world is really impressive. However, there are a lot of great RPGs on the virtual console if you're interested in those: Super Mario RPG, Paper Mario, Earthbound, Harvest Moon (SNES), Golden Sun

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

Dude for jrpg's i can't believe no one has suggested Tales of the Abyss. This game is incredible i am a longtime final fantasy, fire emblem, and golden sun fan. Along with those i have put over 250 hours into morrowind years ago played Star wars Knights of the old republic 2 along with others. So i have played turn based RPG, Turn based strategy RPG, Action RPG, open world RPG. To put it simply i know my RPG's and i value my opinion very high regarding them. My favorite is FF9 followed closely by FF7 to get an idea of the ones i like the best. Tales of the abyss is my 1st Tales game and I am blown away at the amount of detail in the characters development for their personalities and struggles. These characters are 100% original and i have never seen this amount of detail put into a characters thoughts, struggles, ambitions and history. The story hold's up the same way. This game is the farthest thing from being linear (To a fault for some people, they complain about having to go back to places you've already been to, but for me i love it. I never did like that about RPG's, you go to a town once along the linear path to the end boss and once you complete the task at the town you never have to go back again. I think that takes away the freedom and realism of the game.) There is so much going on in this game, with the planet, the characters, the countries, the religion, the history of things that happened in the past, it's insanely complex. When you actually pay attention to the storyline and the characters interactions and personalities you will be incredibly satisfied. I am at 70 hour's right now and i still have probably another 15 to 20 hour's left in the game, and that's without sidequest's. I haven't been playing lackadasically either other then an extra 3 or so hours leveling up a little I've had my foot on the gas. The battles are really fun to there is so many moves to learn, and item's, weapon's and "capacity cores" to add to your stats and playing style. You can play between all 6 different characters in battle (7 technically for a little while you get to play with a secondary character but i'll leave it at that) They all have their own distinct playing style and moves making it very fun to grind. There are side puzzles and mini games to play throughout the game to that are fun like waitressing, organizing boxes in a warehouse, navigating a mazes. This game really did exceed all my expectations. My only nitpicking complaint's are the art style, not a huge fan of anime but i don't mind it to much. The voice acting could be better to, but most the time it's good enough. Bottom line this is an amazing RPG with top class characters, and attention to detail. The storyline is so complex some people might get lost if they don't pay attention, BUT if you do pay attention everything makes sense and ties together very well. It's very emotional at times too, incredibly deep and complex thing's happening in the world and with the characters personal problems and history, lots of good twists. The game has drama cd's, manga side stories book's and a 26 episode anime (25 minute episodes) that makes this game even deeper. You will get your 30$ worth and then some with this game, it deserves more attention and praise for it's achievement's.

Around the Network

Kid Icarus Uprising
Bravely Default
A Pokemon
Super Mario 3d Land (I can't recommend this game enough)
Fire Emblem
Kirby Triple Deluxe (I haven't played it, but it looks great)
Some games that are coming up to keep an eye on are Bravely Second, Dragon Quest VII & VIII, and FE: Fates

JRPGs? Then I can recommend a lot :p

- Fire Emblem Awakening
- Rune Factory 4
- Fantasy Life
- Etrian Odyssey IV / Untold / Untold 2
- Pokemon XY / ORAS
- Tales of the Abyss
- Bravely Default
- Mario Kart 7

Other games that I didn't play but heard was good
- Shin Megami Tensei IV
- Monster Hunter 3/4 U

Obligatory Zelda Games:
- A Link Between Worlds
- Ocarina of Tim 3D
- Majora's Mask 3D

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Kid Icarus Uprising. Make sure you get it with the stand though, you'll need it.

Mario Kart 7
Pokémon XY
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
TLoZ: A Link Between Worlds
Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon

Thanks all for the advise:
I see I can play a lot of RPG's -)

Is Mario Kart 7 really very good. I played the WII mario kart which I didn't liked compared to the previous ones!
Is Monster Hunter 3DS still good, I played Monster Hunter on the PSP which I liked, but the one which came to the WII I couldn't get my self to play regularly.(after a few hours I didn't liked it anymore, maybe I should have got my self to play longer, but I couldn't do it)

I'm loving Xenoblade currently, but I only have one problem with the New Nintendo 3DS. The second stick is really in my opinion not a good solution. The location and the working is not fantastic. It works and does the job but I don't really can get really used to it yet. I rather would have a real second analog stick!