By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bought a new 3DS finally! Which games do you advice me to do?

Hi Guys,

I finally made the decision to get back into the Nintendo deparment

I've bought my self a new 3DS package with Xenoblade Chronicles (and bought New Super mario 2 with it) but I would like to know some suggestions on which games  I really need to play on it (I'm normally playing a lot of JRPG, Racing, FPS and MMO games)?

As I got enough money with Christmas I also am almost on a turning point to also buy a WII U next to PS4 and XBOX one. But I don't know if there are enough good exclusive games on it. So also please advise me on this one! (on games most of interest is WRPG/JRPG, Racing and platform. FPS I already can play on PS4 and Xbox)

Thanks

Around the Network

Hmmm. IMO the best 3DS games are A Link Between Worlds, Super Mario 3D Land, and Pokémon X/Y. None of those are JRPG, FPS, racing, or MMO though so I'm not sure if you'd like them.

Here are some of my personal suggestions O:

Bravely Default
An Etrian Odyssey game
Fantasy Life
Pokemon X or Y
Shin Megami Tensei 4
Super SMash Bros
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Fire Emblem Awakening

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Fire Emblem Awakening
Bravely Default
Pokémon X/Y
Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Bravely Default
Pokemon X/Y and OR/AS
Legend of Zeldas (the remakes if you haven't played them before but a link between worlds is great)
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Shin Megami Tensei devil survivor 1/2
Smash if you don't have a wii u :P

Around the Network

An only really suggest the 3 main zelda games on 3ds because that's all I've really played but on Wii u definately ZombiU (definative version), Xenoblade chronicles x, monster hunter, Windwaker HD, Twilight Princess HD, Super mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 2, Fatal frame 5 too name a few 😊

A Link Between Worlds and Fire Emblem Awakening.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Rune Factory 4. Fire Emblem.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Kid Icarus Uprising
Kid Icarus Uprising
Kid Icarus Uprising
A Link Between
Kid Icarus Uprising
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Kid Icarus Uprising
KH DDD
FE: A
KIU
Dillon's Rolling Western
Kid Icarus Uprising

3DS:
JRPG:
- Fire Emblem Awakening (If you like those grid turn based battle system, Non complicated Story, Easy to join in, Lots of replayability, Very Small Sexual Fanservice - Mostly on the dialogue and DLC and A range of difficulty.

- Bravely Deafult (Quite a complicated story, lots of Voice Acting and dialogue, Change class anytime, easy grinding, can change difficulty anytime, unique art style, can mix up a range of skills and turn base battle system)

The Pokemon Series (X/Y, OR/AS) No need for description

Wii U:
JRPG:
-I guess Xeboblade (Haven't bought the game)

Racing:
-MK8 (One of the best looking game on the Wii U, Great Online Multiplayer, Bad battle mode though, Awesome new items and anti gravity into the series)

Platform:
- Super Mario 3D World (Mostly enjoyable with friends to play, Again, another good looking game, 4 characters with different advantages to suit your style, easy to join and play, The game feels like it has soook much freedom, The Best Mario Platforming game i have played)

Pocky Lover Boy!