By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Hidden PS4 Games

Gran Turismo says hi. Will rock on Tv and in Vr,

All Im saying is i think eventually it will be down to choice, do you want to play traditionally on a big tv or from with in by using Vr.

While some games will be specific to one only, as best to use what ever advantage it has.

Around the Network

Odds are, at least some of those "100 VR games" will already be out now, and will have a patch post-release. I'm pretty sure that's what happened with 3D, Move, and Trophies.

GribbleGrunger said:
Andrew House:

'We’ve just seen the most successful Black Friday in the company’s history. We are now trying to benchmark against the success of the PlayStation 2 – or exceed it if possible.'

It makes sense not to set your sights too low.

Thanks for confirming they are not competing with the PS2. Looks like they're just comparing the success of PS4 to the PS2.

LudicrousSpeed said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Andrew House:

'We’ve just seen the most successful Black Friday in the company’s history. We are now trying to benchmark against the success of the PlayStation 2 – or exceed it if possible.'

It makes sense not to set your sights too low.

Thanks for confirming they are not competing with the PS2. Looks like they're just comparing the success of PS4 to the PS2.

They're obviously not competing with the ps2 in literal terms.  They're competing with the success of the most successful console ever.  They won't match it but they certainly can for a few years.  Kudos to them.  

@OP 

Personally I don't think any exclusive Microsoft has is a threat to Sony.  Like quantum break,  recore,  Scalebound,  Sea of thieves etc will do nothing.  

Even gears isn't a treat.  Halo did nothing.  They still demolished them last holiday when that released so what's gears gonna do?  

Sony will focus on themselves not Microsoft.  As my football manager always said,  "Winners focus on themselves,  losers focus on winners". 

What is Sony's purpose with the PSVR?
To sell software.

The 100 titles in development for PSVR seems out of context to me, unless they literally said "100 exclusives for PSVR", then most of those 100 are going to be games that are made VR compatible, with only a few being VR exclusive, and some being shared by OR and PSVR.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

Most VR games will be a lot less appealing without the VR aspect. So putting them on normal TV displays doesn't make much sense for many of these titles.