By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yoshi and Lego join wii u small but select 1 million sellers! Update!! Pikmin 3 joins the crowd 26/12/15

Congratulations to both but especially to Yoshi's Woolly World. It very much deserves these sales as it is the best Yoshi game since the SNES and easily one of the top 2D platformers on the Wii U.... The artistic creativity in this game is nothing short of marvelous.

Around the Network
SJReiter said:
Nogamez said:
BOOMOSCONE oops sorry didn't notice old cap'n Toad sneak in there, and NikkoM Lego City certainly deserves a sequel, not sure why ninty hasn't green lighted one yet!

Probably because it took it almost 3 years to sell one million lol.

No differant to any other recent Lego game really though is it? Don't think many Lego games have passed a million on individual SKU'S

both are excellent games! They deserve the sales they have.

about time Lego City

I don't think VGC knows they have been out of print for over a year now lol

Around the Network
Nogamez said:
SJReiter said:

Probably because it took it almost 3 years to sell one million lol.

No differant to any other recent Lego game really though is it? Don't think many Lego games have passed a million on individual SKU'S

you kidding? most of the Lego games do at least a mil or way more on individual SKUS

Boutros said:
I don't think VGC knows they have been out of print for over a year now lol

Well yoshi deffo isn't lol and you can still pick Lego city up here in Germany! 

Lego City Undercover was so much fun, kinda hoping they make a sequel to it

Yoshi's Wooly World has sold really well. Kudos Ninty

Still waiting for my Frank Honey spinoff...
And I will add that this game is indeed near impossible to find here in New York, so if this is typical of the rest of the US, I don't know how a million sales happened...
I think this game should get a reprint, along with Pikmin 3, now that there are more Wii U owners out there...
More owners usually means more sales, right???

Have a nice day...