By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Men of "Arab or North African Appearance" commit mass sexual assault/muggings in Germany on NYE

ratuscafoarterea said:
The news is true,  it's all over the Europenian news media and the attackers were of North African Arab origin. Multiculturalism at its best ....

Because we all know that the news never runs too quickly on a news story before all of the facts are verified (and other news media never run stories based on another media outlet's story without checking their facts), that it's easy to identify someone as "North African Arab" (what does that even mean? They're two different regions), and that Europe in general has a good record of encouraging multiculturalism, right?

Ever heard of anything similar to this in Australia? Because we're much more multicultural than just about any European nation, so if this has anything whatsoever to do with multiculturalism, it should be rampant, here. Meanwhile, the worst equivalent was actually committed by bigoted white Australians - you might have heard of the "Cronulla Riots"?

But yes, we should just automatically trust that "Europenian" news claim without first asking for something more solid than "reported to be...".

EDIT: Incidentally, I knew this would be a Lawlight thread before I clicked to read it.

Around the Network
gintama said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

Lol @ Muslims are "an entire race". And no, it's not a race problem, it's a cultural differences issue. When in Rome, do as the Romans do or GTFO.

so, do you think that in any other culture (Arabic in this case) it is "ok" to do a mass sexual assault? actually, in any Arab culture (Muslim ones), it is illegal and forbidden to have sex until you are married, so it is not about cultural differences,

and of course, you do Sth wrong, you must be judged by the laws of the country you are in

In many Muslim cultures (Afghani, Iraqi, Saudi) it is OK to abuse woman's, just because "it is illegal and forbidden to have sex until you are married" doesn't changes the fact that woman's are treated as slaves in those cultures.

Aielyn said:
ratuscafoarterea said:
The news is true,  it's all over the Europenian news media and the attackers were of North African Arab origin. Multiculturalism at its best ....

Because we all know that the news never runs too quickly on a news story before all of the facts are verified (and other news media never run stories based on another media outlet's story without checking their facts), that it's easy to identify someone as "North African Arab" (what does that even mean? They're two different regions), and that Europe in general has a good record of encouraging multiculturalism, right?

Ever heard of anything similar to this in Australia? Because we're much more multicultural than just about any European nation, so if this has anything whatsoever to do with multiculturalism, it should be rampant, here. Meanwhile, the worst equivalent was actually committed by bigoted white Australians - you might have heard of the "Cronulla Riots"?

But yes, we should just automatically trust that "Europenian" news claim without first asking for something more solid than "reported to be...".

EDIT: Incidentally, I knew this would be a Lawlight thread before I clicked to read it.

I really don't get what you're trying to say,  fact is that even the Cologne officials have said that the group of attackers were made of Arab North African origin, even Merkel has said it ... and you, some guy from Australia you're trying to say that "no, it's not true" ?

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/video/eve-attacks-women-cologne-stun-154859101.html

JRPGfan said:
o_O.Q said:

well maybe western countries should stop bombing their countries... perhaps if that stopped they'd stop fleeing to western countries to begin with
maybe this is karma for passively allowing governments to abuse other people constantly and now what goes around of course comes back around

Yes because those women deserved it am I right? wtf are you on about dude? f***ed up sh*t saying its karma.

i didn't say anyone deserve anything, but if you could not see that at some point something like this would happen then you were naive

did you think that these people would just passively sit there while their countries and lives are destroyed over and over again?

no you either try to retaliate against those who are bombing you or you flee to a more hospitable place

since they don't have the technology to retaliate they are fleeing and the differences in culture are causing conflict

gintama said:
many Arabs live in Germany and in all Europe, I have never heard about a mass sexual assault before; anyone who does that, Arab or not, must be judged; but don't judge an entire race!! I am fed up about this, few "Muslims", or "Arabs" do something bad or wrong, then all Arabs and Muslims are bad!!
human nature is bad and do wrong things, Arabs, Europeans, Muslims, Christians.... do bad things because they are humans

What about Rotterdam? Rochdale? Child grooming and sex trafficking have been widespread on some neighbohoods. Wikipedia has dozens of articles on sex gangs. It's almost one for each major english city for instance.

Not to mention your assertion of human nature is plausible, but ultimately irrelevant, for it does nothing to compromise the validity of an argument who assert young immigrants are disproportionately responsible for this sort of occurence.

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:
JRPGfan said:
o_O.Q said:

well maybe western countries should stop bombing their countries... perhaps if that stopped they'd stop fleeing to western countries to begin with
maybe this is karma for passively allowing governments to abuse other people constantly and now what goes around of course comes back around

Yes because those women deserved it am I right? wtf are you on about dude? f***ed up sh*t saying its karma.

i didn't say anyone deserve anything, but if you could not see that at some point something like this would happen then you were naive

did you think that these people would just passively sit there while their countries and lives are destroyed over and over again?

no you either try to retaliate against those who are bombing you or you flee to a more hospitable place

since they don't have the technology to retaliate they are fleeing and the differences in culture are causing conflict

Then using your logic, Saudi Arabia and Turkey should take most of the refugees, not Europe.

o_O.Q said

Even more of a reason we should'nt let them in. Acording to you the damage is already done?

Yep turkey and saudi arabia need to take more in.... but most dont want to flee to go there (even if they are safe places they could live, with culture close to their own), they all head for germany or sweden.

Netyaroze said:
KLAMarine said:
HollyGamer said:

you are looking a nw year fire works and a couple of people on the street, amaizing evidence

That's certainly what it looks like to me.

To me too, maybe I am missing something ?

Its normal to aim large fireworks into big crowds of people? Really? Its happening all over that place, not only the ones who are filmed. So many fireworks going either really, REALLY low or actually straight into people. That's fucking disgusting!

I usually celebrate with my friends, and we fire off a few when the clock hits 12. No one in risk of getting their faces blown off. Maybe I've just missed it though. Maybe that's completely normal.

(I never said anything about race or anything, just saying the ones firing off rockets into crowds are retarded)

JRPGfan said:
Yep turkey and saudi arabia need to take more in.... but most dont want to flee to go there (even if they are safe places they could live, with culture close to their own), they all head for germany or sweden.

And the reasons are obvious and I can understand these people but for example Germany is what it is (with all its money) because it relies on people being productive and educated. We don't need people who are "strong" anymore, we don't have large fabrics anymore but this is what many people have to offer. And if you look at the education  from children which grandparents immigrated to Germany, you have many who want to drive big and expensive cars instead of working 8 hours a day.