By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - When do you think the Nextgen systems will launch?.

XB1 replacement will likely be pushing for 2018. Sony will probably be 2019, to follow on the success of the PS4.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

I just hope, for the sake of the Big 3, that the next generation of consoles have a equivalent power so none of them get left out by the third parties.

I HATE with all my soul "intra" generations. If Nintendo is going to release the NX this year or the next, it better be powerful enough to compete with the Ps5 and Xbox 2. Or, release the NX 2 with a year difference (tops) of the console that release later (Ps5 or Xbox 2).

Also, enough with the propietary bullshit from Nintendo. Go with X86 and BluRay Format for the NX for the love of God!

zero129 said:
Cloudman said:

Yeah, I can def see that happening. I think maybe MS maybe more willing to move to the next gen quicker than Sony, since they're not doing so hot this gen. Or maybe they can pull a PS3 this gen? Who knows..

This is also why i think MS will want to move on as quick as they can. But i also dont think they will want the backlash from just leaving the X1 so soon.

But the good thing is if the Xbox10 is just a more powerful X1 then the games will be shared between the both of them. Powerful console for the ones who wants the best graphics and a cheap one for the ones who just wants to be able to play the early games.

Yeah, that's about the same I feel with XBO, but I also think it has a better chance to make a come back than the Wii U, so I think it could have a longer life span.

I dunno if it would be good if the next console shared games with the XBO. I figure maybe they would want people to jump to the next console. Maybe they can have BC with XBO and 360 games? That would be good I think...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Sometime in the future

I don't care when they launch as long as 60fps or better is their primary objective.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch