Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

-NX will be released in 2016

-XB1 WW sales will pass 30 million

-PS4 WW sales will pass 50 million (will hit 54 million according to my predictions).

-Uncharted 4 will be one of the highest rated games this year (its in competition with scalebound and Horizon).

-Gears 4 will outsell Halo 5 physically.

- Neck and neck holiday (US), Xbox One gets Mass Effect and Battlefield marketing.

- Microsoft releases Halo 5 standard bundle.

-Next COD will be a massive disappointment.

That's all I've got.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

JRPGfan said:
Ruler said:

- The Last Guardian and Horizon get delayed to next year.
- Quantum brake will flop like the Order1886, Scalebound will be the highest crtiticley acclaimed game in the consoles lifetime and save the day.
- Microsofts stocks will collapse.
- God of War 4 will be announced and released the same year.
- The NX will launch in November 2016, the Console and Handheld version will have the same architecture and sharing the same cartridges but sold seperatley. The console version will be as powerfull as the Wii U and cost 200$, playing games with better performance than the handheld. There will be no gimmick controllers, both will completley sell out in 2016 and be the next wii.

Microsofts stock collapseing? huh? why?

He told me that "Microsoft's investor money will run out soon" so if I were you I wouldn't ask...

PS4 and Xbox One will peak this year!

-Zelda Wii U will be the highest rating game of the year, claimed to be the best game of all time, just to then be completely trashed like Skyward Sword (same case).

-ROTR will actually do decently well on PS4

-Persona 5 will be the highest selling entry in the series, but won't surpass 2m.

-Pikmin 4 will be exclusive to NX (or whatever the next console is called)

-Gears of War will do about the same as Halo 5 sales-wise

-No Man's Sky will be the disappointment of the year

-Final Fantasy XV and The Last Guardian will finally launch and receive moderately good praise, but won't meet the hype

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

-PS4 will keep outselling its competition throughout the year.

-Nintendo begins to phase the Wii U out, unless the new Zelda can become a huge success for the system.

-Nintendo will announce more specific details about the NX around E3 or TGS.

-Most other Nintendo games on the Wii U will sell decently, but fail to sell the system itself to any great decree.

-Sony will attempt to top its previous E3 by announcing more franchise returns. Possibilities include Crash Bandicoot, Jak & Daxter and The Legend of Dragoon among others.

-Microsoft tries to catch up to Sony with more timed exclusives similar to Rise of the Tomb Raider. The reaction will also be very similar. The Xbox One will still keep selling very well, ending with its best year before a slow decline begins.

-Square Enix has one of its best years in a long time with the help of FFXV, Dragon Quest XI and the continued success of FFXIV.

-Many big budget AAA games will keep releasing unfinished and buggy, especially on PC.

And most notably:
-Konami will finally throw away all pretense of being a video game developer, announcing their intention of world domination by way of risque pachinko machines and fitness clubs based on their old video game franchises.

Gamers will bitch about something... Yes shocking, but I'm a insider. Belive...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Geralt said:
PS4 and Xbox One will peak this year!

I think 2017 is the peak year... but yeah 2016 will be better than 2015, im pretty sure.

What needs to happend is there needs to be a die shrunk slim version of the Xb1 & PS4.

1. Uncharted 4 will be the highest rated game of 2016.
2. The next God of War will be revealed in 2016 with a 2017 release window.
3. NX will not release in 2016.
4. Mass Effect: Andromeda will be delayed to 2017.
5. PSVR will be a huge success in Japan and sub par in the West.

JRPGfan said:
Ruler said:

- Quantum brake will flop like the Order1886, Scalebound will be the highest crtiticley acclaimed game in the consoles lifetime and save the day.
- The NX will launch in November 2016, the Console and Handheld version will have the same architecture and sharing the same cartridges but sold seperatley. The console version will be as powerfull as the Wii U and cost 200$, playing games with better performance than the handheld. There will be no gimmick controllers, both will completley sell out in 2016 and be the next wii.

Its weird... I think the reverse will be true. Quantum break will do well, and Scalebound is going to be the flop.

I really hope your right about the NX controllers.

Scalebound is open world, Quantumbreak is just another shooter

Teeqoz said:
JRPGfan said:
Ruler said:

He told me that "Microsoft's investor money will run out soon" so if I were you I wouldn't ask...

they raise intrrest rates so in general US stocks will fall i explained