By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US January monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

5 hours since last update:

#10 PS4 Black Ops Standard Bundle (down 2)
#36 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (down 5)
#39 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 5)
#59 N3DS Black (down 7)
#92 PS4 Fool's Edition (re-entry)

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Protendo said:
PSVR could be the Kinect for the Xbox 360.

It can be a huge selling factor, but that all depends on the price. The experience is there.

I could see a $500 price point with psvr and ps4 with the ps camera.

jason1637 said:

I can't see that happening. You have more of a chance seeing the PSVR + Camera at $500.

SWORDF1SH said:
jason1637 said:

I can't see that happening. You have more of a chance seeing the PSVR + Camera at $500.

I don't think the psvr will take oof like sony hopes it will if it cost more than $400

jason1637 said:
SWORDF1SH said:

I don't think the psvr will take oof like sony hopes it will if it cost more than $400

I think Sony will keep the expectations in check whatever price they release it at. If they release it for $500 and expect to sell 1M+ units, then they have a load of monkeys working for them.

Selling a small amount doesn't equal not meeting expectations.

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:

I think Sony will keep the expectations in check whatever price they release it at. If they release it for $500 and expect to sell 1M+ units, then they have a load of monkeys working for them.

SWORDF1SH is Phil Spencer confirmed?

Insidb said:
SWORDF1SH said:

If I were, I would say stuff like 'I don't care about the PS4' then mention PS4 ten times in the following sentence. 

SWORDF1SH said:
Insidb said:
SWORDF1SH said:

If I were, I would say stuff like 'I don't care about the PS4' then mention PS4 ten times in the following sentence. 

CONFIRMED!

Hopefully they'll do a PSVR bundle, that included all of the stuff that you'll need, outside of a system, at a discounted price. I'm interested in PSVR, but price is going to be a deciding factor of how long i'll wait to buy it.

10 hours since last update:

#16 PS4 Black Ops Standard Bundle (down 6)
#36 N3DS Black (up 23)
#40 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 1)
#46 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (down 10)

The PS5 Exists.