By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US January monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

OneKartVita said:
Anybody know why the division ps4 got such a big boost?

Because PS4? Not sure... everything that has PS4 attached to it seems to turn to gold. I don't know why. 

Around the Network
McReally said:

Hey guys! Did I miss anythi-... oh..

True story: this fire was my pants related...

BraLoD said:

Just want to remind you to never change your avatar.

Or else what? You'll shoot me in the knee?

BraLoD said:

About Don, the reason is not the multiquote, I'm quite fond to forgiveness, seems like nobody noticed my neck tatoo "BraLoD iz cool", the reason is that we already have a natural born brazilian cheater, having two brazilians would ruin each other cheating schedules and the fun of the night. It's too much HUE to a strip poker night.

Anyway, seems like Briggle dropped the ball here, or he is just sleeping too much because he is old.

Slow month, slow thread, slow Briggle.

Don is a Brazilian? Well at least if he was there I would of had 2 of the 10 hot Brazilians you promised! Not what I expected but at least you would of kept a fifth of your promise.

GG has abandoned this thread to drool over his Xbox 18M thread.

OT: PS4 killing it! XB1 Killing it (ish)! Wii U..... yeah!

SWORDF1SH said:

Don is a Brazilian? Well at least if he was there I would of had 2 of the 10 hot Brazilians you promised! Not what I expected but at least you would of kept a fifth of your promise.

I wouldn't do such a thing!

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:
DonFerrari said:
SWORDF1SH said:

It is because of the multi-quote thing. I think it's sent a little crazy. His house is literally covered in posters saying;

KEEP CALM!
        AND
     IGNORE
MULTI-QUOTES

He even has a cup with with it on and has it quoted witj a tattoo on his upper, inner thigh. We see it a lot because he's bad at poker.

Anyway I feel we are going a little off topic so if we talk about this from now on, add something on topic at the end

OT: erm, numbers look nice!

This tattoo seems very interesting.

OT: Amazon isn't the whole market, X1 is still ahead

He also has a heart tattooed to his left buttock with 'DonFerrari' wrote on it. It's been altered recently and now as a crack running through the heart. He's really taken this multi-quote thing badly. 

OT. Xbox One was winning for an hour a few weeks ago. Xbox win in the bag.

I never knew, now I feel bad about it... nope, will keep multi-quoting, he'll have to learn to share.

McReally said:

Fuck-tastic

Chasesdaddy84 said:
OneKartVita said:
Anybody know why the division ps4 got such a big boost?

Because PS4? Not sure... everything that has PS4 attached to it seems to turn to gold. I don't know why. 

Are you Shu Yoshida? He also don't.

BraLoD said:
McReally said:

~gif

About Don, the reason is not the multiquote, I'm quite fond to forgiveness, seems like nobody noticed my neck tatoo "BraLoD iz cool", the reason is that we already have a natural born brazilian cheater, having two brazilians would ruin each other cheating schedules and the fun of the night. It's too much HUE to a strip poker night.

Anyway, seems like Briggle dropped the ball here, or he is just sleeping too much because he is old.

Natural born Brazilian??? That is a way of saying....But I usuallly don't cheat. We could unity to bring briggles paints down.

SWORDF1SH said:
BraLoD said:

I'm not very hot, but yes, you could count me as one. I would like to have been born in Japan, but yes I'm brazilian, shame on me.

OT: What is this thread about?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

BraLoD said:
SWORDF1SH said:
BraLoD said:

Seems like you never saw Don to say such things...

And yeah, GG wants to push his agenda rather than do this job here.

Yep, had he seem me he would have goosebumps.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Jesus, I take a day off with a spliff and people go crazy:

11 hours since last update:

#09 PS4 Black Ops Standard Bundle (up 4)
#26 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (same)
#34 XB1 Gears Bundle (up)
#54 N3DS Black (down 4)
#97 WiiU Mario Kart (down 8)

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

11 hours since last update:

#09 PS4 Black Ops Standard Bundle (up 4)
#26 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (same)
#34 XB1 Gears Bundle (up)
#54 N3DS Black (down 4)
#97 WiiU Mario Kart (down 8)

A whole day?  Fuck me that was one big spliff... 

GribbleGrunger said:

Daddy is back. Time to behave.