By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US January monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

BraLoD said:
Insidb said:

No link to the December thread = "Go find it yaselfs, ya filthy animals!"

Ask your fake eagle to go find it for you.

The whole picture is fake. It took some digging but I found the original unedited version.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
SWORDF1SH said:
BraLoD said:

The whole picture is fake. It took some digging but I found the original unedited version.

Oh, so that was it? Cool.
Now we know who will get the drinks the next time we play strip poker.

Yeah about that, I not playing again because wearing 10 layers is just cheating BraLord. Plus if insipid isn't playing and bringing us drinks, we can't make him strip and dance like the little bitch he is!!! :p

BraLoD said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Yeah about that, I not playing again because wearing 10 layers is just cheating BraLord. Plus if insipid isn't playing and bringing us drinks, we can't make him strip and dance like the little bitch he is!!! :p

It's not my fault it was so cold! I'm used to high temps you know.
Oh and do you think he would just get the drinks? Of course he'll be playing as well, otherwise Briggle would lose too fast.

Briggles loses on purpose. He just likes to get naked.

What I don't get is that you promised me that 10 Brazilian beauties would be playing. What I got was GG, insipid, you and a camera set up in the corner.

SWORDF1SH said:
BraLoD said:

Shit.

SWORDF1SH said:
BraLoD said:

This looks fantastic and legit

BraLoD said:
SWORDF1SH said:
BraLoD said:

Oh, so that was it? Cool.
Now we know who will get the drinks the next time we play strip poker.

Never got invited, is it because of multi-quote?

SWORDF1SH said:
BraLoD said:

It's not my fault it was so cold! I'm used to high temps you know.
Oh and do you think he would just get the drinks? Of course he'll be playing as well, otherwise Briggle would lose too fast.

Briggles loses on purpose. He just likes to get naked.

What I don't get is that you promised me that 10 Brazilian beauties would be playing. What I got was GG, insipid, you and a camera set up in the corner.

Briggles wanted you to prop his appearance.

And the girls nowadays would beat you on the drinking game, this is why Bradley didn't want to make you feel embarased.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:

And the girls nowadays would beat you on the drinking game, this is why Bradley didn't want to make you feel embarased.

It is because of the multi-quote thing. I think it's sent a little crazy. His house is literally covered in posters saying;

KEEP CALM!
        AND
     IGNORE
MULTI-QUOTES

He even has a cup with with it on and has it quoted witj a tattoo on his upper, inner thigh. We see it a lot because he's bad at poker.

Anyway I feel we are going a little off topic so if we talk about this from now on, add something on topic at the end

OT: erm, numbers look nice!

SWORDF1SH said:
DonFerrari said:

It is because of the multi-quote thing. I think it's sent a little crazy. His house is literally covered in posters saying;

KEEP CALM!
        AND
     IGNORE
MULTI-QUOTES

He even has a cup with with it on and has it quoted witj a tattoo on his upper, inner thigh. We see it a lot because he's bad at poker.

Anyway I feel we are going a little off topic so if we talk about this from now on, add something on topic at the end

This tattoo seems very interesting.

OT: Amazon isn't the whole market, X1 is still ahead.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
SWORDF1SH said:

KEEP CALM!
        AND
     IGNORE
MULTI-QUOTES

This tattoo seems very interesting.

OT: Amazon isn't the whole market, X1 is still ahead

He also has a heart tattooed to his left buttock with 'DonFerrari' wrote on it. It's been altered recently and now as a crack running through the heart. He's really taken this multi-quote thing badly. 

OT. Xbox One was winning for an hour a few weeks ago. Xbox win in the bag.

Hey guys! Did I miss anythi-... oh..

Anybody know why the division ps4 got such a big boost?