By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rise of the Tomb Raider is a Masterpiece!

Will you buy Rise of the Tomb Raider?

Yes 128 38.91%

No 121 36.78%

Already have it! 80 24.32%

Total:329

Yes, on sale for the PS4.

Around the Network

Too expensive right now. Will buy on the Bone when it's close to $15

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
gooch_destroyer said:

Yes, on sale for the PS4.

Well its been out long enough that really the only way to buy it if its on sale that pretty much holds true for all games that been out for over a month unless its a first party Nintendo game those are rarely on sale so you pretty much are forced to pay full retail for those unless you go the used route.

pbroy said:

Its not going to be that cheap anytime soon maybe two years from now.

Chris Hu said:
pbroy said:

Its not going to be that cheap anytime soon maybe two years from now.

Fallout 4 came out at the same time as TR and I managed to snag it a week and a half ago for £26 over on GMG, anything is possible at this point and SE should know charing full price isn't going to net them the sales they desire.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

I'll certainly give it a shot on PS4, but I doubt it's a masterpiece from what I've seen so far...

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Paid R$93 (around U$24) for it. All I can say is that it was very well expended.

zehh25 said:
Paid R$93 (around U$24) for it. All I can say is that it was very well expended.

Didn't think games could get that cheap that fast in Brazil. 

Chris Hu said:
zehh25 said:

Didn't think games could get that cheap that fast in Brazil. 

It is usual for MS exclusives, or temporary exclusives in this case. Halo 5 can be bought for R$85, for example, Sunset Overdrive can be easily found for less than R$50 and there are other very cheap games. MS manufactures almost everthing here, so we have some pretty good deals. To be honest, Sony also have good prices for games, only Nintendo don't care about us.

Edit.: actually, some third party games are way cheaper here too. Fallout 4 is R$120 right now, and I've seen The Witcher 3 for R$103, but I still have lots of games to play and these can become even cheaper with time.

Those are some pretty good deals.  Well at least the end of the year countdown sales here in the US are pretty good.  Plus they had some pretty good digital deals during Thanksgiving week also.   I also have a huge backlog of older game so I'm not in a rush to play Rise of the Tomb Raider anytime soon.  More then likely I will probably play Quantum Break before I play it.